Arbor Board Giveaway - The Stoker heats up! - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

27070211 I have 2 boards, 2 friends. so they always have to take turns to go with me. I didn't want to give any board to one of them, but if I get this one both of them would be able to have a new board.

Last edited by sxdaca; 12-10-2012 at 09:27 AM.
sxdaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Stoked! I know a noob who benefit from this greatly.
It never gets old, if you're in it for the passion, and not the fashion
NWBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Another great thread Wiredsport!!! Good luck to all the entries. I love the idea of getting more people involved in the sport.

Soapbox: When I was a little wipper snapper, my dad said "Son, you can either play hockey or ski." At the time I hated getting up at 3:00 am to play hockey, so it was skiing all the way for me! Fast forward 6 years and I'm now in grade 6, and my school has a 4 day field trip to a local hill. You could either board or ski, lessons and rentals included for the same price (no discount for owning your own equipment). So I asked my parents if I could snowboard instead! That was 1992 and I've never looked back.

Now snow sports are the things that help keep my family together. I meet my dad from across the country to board/ski and he's 70 this year! My GF of 4 years got into the sport because of me and loves it. My best friend did the same thing, and loves it. And now because of wiredsport my neighbour is getting his very first board and I'm sure it'll become a family sport for his young family as well! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY!!!

LOL, anyway, this isn't an entry, it's just saying good on wiredsport for doing this kind of thing to encourage new people to ride!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned!

My buddy I've been lookin out for the last couple stokers just has had a couple hard years, always borrowing gear and scrapping to go up just once or twice. I think he has most of his shiz now but he still needs a board. A crew of us mob Loveland 2 or 3 times a week as we work together just 30min away. He's missed in the crowd!

Old 12-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Another great thread Wiredsport!!! Good luck to all the entries. I love the idea of getting more people involved in the sport.

Soapbox: When I was a little wipper snapper, my dad said "Son, you can either play hockey or ski." At the time I hated getting up at 3:00 am to play hockey, so it was skiing all the way for me! Fast forward 6 years and I'm now in grade 6, and my school has a 4 day field trip to a local hill. You could either board or ski, lessons and rentals included for the same price (no discount for owning your own equipment). So I asked my parents if I could snowboard instead! That was 1992 and I've never looked back.

Now snow sports are the things that help keep my family together. I meet my dad from across the country to board/ski and he's 70 this year! My GF of 4 years got into the sport because of me and loves it. My best friend did the same thing, and loves it. And now because of wiredsport my neighbour is getting his very first board and I'm sure it'll become a family sport for his young family as well! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY!!!

LOL, anyway, this isn't an entry, it's just saying good on wiredsport for doing this kind of thing to encourage new people to ride!
Cool story! I think it's great what wiredsport is doing on here to!!!
hot-ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.
Noreaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nice deck! It'd be perfect for my brother who's learning to ride.

And good on you Wiredsport for keeping the stoke going this fall / winter.
Zombaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

My little brother who has boarded once years ago. He is planning to come visit me this winter and I would be stoked to have an extra board he could ride.
Tech420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Because Arbor is awesome!
MadsNielsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #20 (permalink)

#3.

The board would be for my wife who has finally decided she wants to "play snowboards" with her husband and son. She sits and listens to my kid and I talk for a good 2 hours after a night of shredding and wants to become part of the conversation. With her working in the office at our local ski hill (Granite Peak) she would even have a free season pass waiting for her.

Thank you for another kick ass giveaway!
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote