Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Lib Tech is making a super limited run of a brand new board (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/51875-lib-tech-making-super-limited-run.html)

timmytard 12-04-2012 08:29 AM

Lib Tech is making a super limited run of a brand new board

1 Attachment(s)
Lib Tech is making a super limited run of a brand new board – only available at “real” snowboard shops (no on line sales).
200 boards are being made world wide – with only 20 in Canada.

TT

Mattizhere 12-04-2012 08:36 AM

Thats sick

TorpedoVegas 12-04-2012 08:47 AM

They are really pushing the C3, I wonder how many boards next year will be C3 and if it'll phase out the C2 or if they'll keep making both for a long time.

walove 12-04-2012 09:30 AM

make them all, strokes for folks. i wonder where this board sits in the line up, stiffer than the lynn classic? when shop talking i was told that the hot knife was a skatebanana with c3. the emma peel used was in the hard carving freestlye series which morphed into the trs.

GreyDragon 12-04-2012 09:51 AM

Has anyone ridden the C3 yet (Jaime Lynn Classic)?
Impressions?

Brainwashed 12-04-2012 12:04 PM

I love that artwork and remember it when it was first released. Beautiful board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyDragon (Post 547540)
Has anyone ridden the C3 yet (Jaime Lynn Classic)?
Impressions?

My local shop owner said he got to ride the C3 Jamie Lynn and said he liked it, but said it felt 'old school' and that he prefers the C2 boards. He is an aggressive and fit freestyle rider (was doing front flips on opening day) on his C2 and loves Banana Boards. I don't think he puts much weight on carving at all but I think I would like it.

Personally, I would be interested in trying a C3 board. I just bought a Banana Magic and flat love it. I mean REALLY love it - I think it's the perfect board for me. But as someone who likes to carve I've like to compare the "enhanced" Banana (C1/C2 light) that the Magic has to a C3 board someday.

hktrdr 12-04-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainwashed (Post 547617)
I love that artwork and remember it when it was first released. Beautiful board.

My local shop owner said he got to ride the C3 Jamie Lynn and said he liked it, but said it felt 'old school' and that he prefers the C2 boards. He is an aggressive and fit freestyle rider (was doing front flips on opening day) on his C2 and loves Banana Boards. I don't think he puts much weight on carving at all but I think I would like it.

Personally, I would be interested in trying a C3 board. I just bought a Banana Magic and flat love it. I mean REALLY love it - I think it's the perfect board for me. But as someone who likes to carve I've like to compare the "enhanced" Banana (C1/C2 light) that the Magic has to a C3 board someday.

Well, C3 is on the other side of C2 compared to the !BTX! of the Magic, i.e., Magic has the most rocker and, as a result, only little pressure at the nose and tail/contact point area, while C3 should be opposite very little ("submissive", haha) rocker between the feet with most of the pressure toward the end of the board. C2 is somewhere in between.

GreyDragon 12-04-2012 12:18 PM

Personally, I would be interested in trying a C3 board. I just bought a Banana Magic and flat love it. I mean REALLY love it - I think it's the perfect board for me. But as someone who likes to carve I've like to compare the "enhanced" Banana (C1/C2 light) that the Magic has to a C3 board someday.[/QUOTE]

Interesting...
I got a Banana Magic last year as well and same reaction - absolutely LOVE riding that board. A great blend of the fun of rocker with the stability of camber. I rode it at Whistler and found I wanted a bit more stability while charging so I demoed (and later bought) a TRice, which works well for me for carving as well.

I'm curious to try the C3, but I'd guess that it is close to old school camber, meaning not as playful as a board with more rocker in it.
Depends what you want to emphasize I guess.

And yes, the graphics on this limited edition are fantastic!

KungMartin 12-04-2012 12:25 PM

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...53_412x232.jpg

Now I if only I had one ...

jbernste03 12-07-2012 10:56 AM

Would love to buy one if i can find one