Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Thoughts on a Burton Juice Wagon as a pow board? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/51954-thoughts-burton-juice-wagon-pow-board.html)

Stinky Ninja 12-05-2012 04:59 PM

Thoughts on a Burton Juice Wagon as a pow board?

I have a charlie slasher and my friend who has more money then me is looking into the Burton Juice Wagon. What are you thoughts on this board as his main powder quiver board?:huh:

cd21 12-05-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinky Ninja (Post 548349)
I have a charlie slasher and my friend who has more money then me is looking into the Burton Juice Wagon. What are you thoughts on this board as his main powder quiver board?:huh:

If he has the money I'd recommend this
Family Tree Cheetah Snowboard | Burton Snowboards
that is if he wants to stick with the family tree

Supra 12-05-2012 07:28 PM

ummm, the juice wagon IS part of the family tree line.

Anyways, the juice wagon would be good as a pow board, overlapping into nearly a do-it-all board. 12mm of taper with a camber profile will mean it will behave like a regular board with better float. It's designed by stephan maurer so I have high hopes for it.

Stinky Ninja 12-05-2012 08:37 PM

Thanks for comments, that is a sick video!:thumbsup:

cd21 12-05-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supra (Post 548436)
ummm, the juice wagon IS part of the family tree line.

Anyways, the juice wagon would be good as a pow board, overlapping into nearly a do-it-all board. 12mm of taper with a camber profile will mean it will behave like a regular board with better float. It's designed by stephan maurer so I have high hopes for it.

sick video:)If you read my post it says "stick with the family tree line"... as in if he wants to buy a board that is still in the family tree line.
nice try though:eusa_clap:

Supra 12-05-2012 10:25 PM

so, why would you recommend the cheetah over the juice wagon?

you're right about my reading fail re: family tree

cd21 12-05-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supra (Post 548495)
so, why would you recommend the cheetah over the juice wagon?

I'm so confused:dizzy:...
What I'm trying to say is that I like the cheetah better for an all around pow board...it reminds me of the fish:D

Supra 12-05-2012 10:35 PM

which part reminds you of the fish?

Stinky Ninja 12-05-2012 10:43 PM

Supra I know this is kind of off topic what do you think is a better pow board Charile or juice?

cd21 12-05-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supra (Post 548502)
which part reminds you of the fish?

Although the flexes are different(Fish:S-rocker, Cheetah:Traditional Camber) and the cheetah has less taper, they are both great deep powder boards, both really fast, both directional (obviously), I know the cheetah is heavy but I don't know about the 2013 fish, probably is. The flex is going to be about the same, the cheetah will be a little more stiff. There both gonna suck at the park. Lastly the cheetahs turn initiation is gonna be easier.