I need some supporters! - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
tdn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Care to elaborate further? How do you need people to support you in this? Be specific. How will you be able to get them to give discounts? I assume they've gotten back to you, what have they said? How do you plan on "gaining relevance"?

I'm with BurtonAvenger. As of right now you (like me) are just some random dude, who happens to be trying to use the forum to get a discount on a board.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Dazzle really is an awful name for a board company. When I first saw this post I was expecting another led board/board kit. When I saw there wasn't any leds involved I then wrongly assumed there would be rainbows and unicorns . They need a new name. By the time you convert the Euros to Dollars and pay fees these are like 750, that's pretty much Prior and Donek money, both of which are of known quality.

And how exactly are you planning to "gain relevence" in the up coming weeks?

Last edited by bseracka; 12-11-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #13 (permalink)

Worst brand name ever. Not a chance in hell.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #14 (permalink)

im with ya
Old 12-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

You guys are hilarious. The name is quite ridiculous, but I'm going to see if they can keep that name due to the quality and performance of their boards. I have lots of faith because of what they claim. If they can live up to their silly name, then the name doesn't matter. I am not in need of a board, that's why I need a discount. That and I'm running short of spending money . I need your support to prove to them that you'll be interested in my reviews and not disregard them. I am not getting a huge discount, at most 70%. If enough of you support my idea, you'll be able to get a discount as well. At most 20-25% which is quite a lot for snowboards, especially custom made ones. I will also arrange some sort of shipping method to keep the price as low as possible. They have contacted me and they're considering my offer. Your support will help a great deal. Thanks And I'll be gaining relevance by helping people out on this forum. I'll be posting 3-4 times a day on different threads. It'll be hard, but it's worth it if the deal comes through. Thanks everyone!
Old 12-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdn View Post
Care to elaborate further? How do you need people to support you in this? Be specific. How will you be able to get them to give discounts? I assume they've gotten back to you, what have they said? How do you plan on "gaining relevance"?

I'm with BurtonAvenger. As of right now you (like me) are just some random dude, who happens to be trying to use the forum to get a discount on a board.
Lots of good questions. I need you guys to just approve of my idea. To state that you're with me and you'll anticipate my reviews. I will be able to give discounts with a reference code you can use. I've covered the other questions in my previous post. I know this is hard to ask for supporters due to the fact I have less than 10 posts.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscent View Post
You guys are hilarious. The name is quite ridiculous, but I'm going to see if they can keep that name due to the quality and performance of their boards. I have lots of faith because of what they claim. If they can live up to their silly name, then the name doesn't matter. I am not in need of a board, that's why I need a discount. That and I'm running short of spending money . I need your support to prove to them that you'll be interested in my reviews and not disregard them. I am not getting a huge discount, at most 70%. If enough of you support my idea, you'll be able to get a discount as well. At most 20-25% which is quite a lot for snowboards, especially custom made ones. I will also arrange some sort of shipping method to keep the price as low as possible. They have contacted me and they're considering my offer. Your support will help a great deal. Thanks And I'll be gaining relevance by helping people out on this forum. I'll be posting 3-4 times a day on different threads. It'll be hard, but it's worth it if the deal comes through. Thanks everyone!
Here's the deal. Don't take this as negative, just reality.

1) You're a new member here. You need to get "rep" with the more active users and senior members for us to really pay attention.
2) You're asking for our help to get a cheap board. You need to help us before we help you.
3) The product is a small? company from Italy. I have a feeling shipping prices will be ridiculous
4) As BA said, you need credibility, of which you have none of. Really, he is one of the extreme few on this forum with any credibility.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude, it's just reality. I hope you truly do stick around and help the forum.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric View Post
Here's the deal. Don't take this as negative, just reality.

1) You're a new member here. You need to get "rep" with the more active users and senior members for us to really pay attention.
2) You're asking for our help to get a cheap board. You need to help us before we help you.
3) The product is a small? company from Italy. I have a feeling shipping prices will be ridiculous
4) As BA said, you need credibility, of which you have none of. Really, he is one of the extreme few on this forum with any credibility.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude, it's just reality. I hope you truly do stick around and help the forum.
I appreciate your feedback and agree 100% with you. I am new and you're right I need to gain my right to talk around here. Secondly, by helping you, you mean helping out on the forum? And yea shipping is 50 euros, but I'm able to ship a group of orders at once to evenly distribute the 50 euros and fees amongst the group. I do need credibility and I have noticed he is one of the extreme few on this forum. I also understand you're pretty respected here too. How many posts and how long does it take to become well known and respected? Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscent View Post
I appreciate your feedback and agree 100% with you. I am new and you're right I need to gain my right to talk around here. Secondly, by helping you, you mean helping out on the forum? And yea shipping is 50 euros, but I'm able to ship a group of orders at once to evenly distribute the 50 euros and fees amongst the group. I do need credibility and I have noticed he is one of the extreme few on this forum. I also understand you're pretty respected here too. How many posts and how long does it take to become well known and respected? Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it.
There's really no set number of posts on when you become respected. It's more of how you present yourself by helping people who are asking questions and if you show respect to all members. Giving respect gets respect. It won't go unnoticed.

If you can help reduce the shipping price then awesome. Unfortunately the problem I see is that it's going to be difficult to get too many of us to BUY an unknown product/brand. I don't want to drop a good chunk of money on a product when I don't know how it'll preform and hold up, and without knowing the company is going to help me out if I have ANY problems with it.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Veteran Member

why don't you try getting free gear from a local company rather than some imported goods from a foreign country? there are plenty of USA startups going on.. do your research.

this is my review of your post:
I think your request of this company and this site in general is ridiculous and lame..
Closed Thread