I need some supporters! - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdn View Post
In regards to your forum question. Yeah the forum is for everyone, that has nothing to do with our questions. You're asking us for a favor, we're asking you who you are. Why not start off writing a review of what you currently ride so we can know if you can even write reviews. Where are you from? If you're from the Northeast, lets meet up and ride so I'll know if you even know how to use a snowboard. Do you see where I'm going with this? You should have worked on establishing yourself long before considering a thread like this.

You're asking us to support you so we can get discounts that can't be confirmed, for boards that none of us know anything about, based on reviews from someone we've never heard of. Do you not see the issue? If people want to blindly support you, that's fine, but the wiser will stay away or at the very least, ask you a litany of questions.
I think I'm in love. This is the advice I needed. Thanks. I live in Vancouver and ride a 2013 Burton Custom X. It's 160cm and I'm 140 pounds. I don't go in the park, but instead carve around the back country and runs in Whistler. I can ride, no doubt, but I've broken my tibia in a soccer incident and lately going on my toe side is difficult. I usually bomb runs with no consequence. I've been riding for 8 years nonstop. Usually head up to grouse two to three times a week and Whistler 4-5 times a year. I am 19 years old. I'll give you a review later on the Custom X as right now I have some papers to write. I am studying in UBC in the field of Science where I'm studying to become a doctor. Everyone in my family is a doctor. My family consists of my mother, father, 2 brothers, and sister. I would post a video of me boarding if I had a decent camera. All I have is my Nokia C300 which has maximum a few minutes of footage and I don't even know how to upload to the internet from the prehistoric device. I hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #32 (permalink)

My interpretation is that this kid gets 70% off a board for himself if he can get others to buy one. So yes, a salesman.

I lol when people abuse these types and they just cop it. It's like when the Indian salesman calls you when you are eating dinner. You tell him to go fuck himself and he says "thank you for the feedback"
Old 12-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmate View Post
My interpretation is that this kid gets 70% off a board for himself if he can get others to buy one. So yes, a salesman.

I lol when people abuse these types and they just cop it. It's like when the Indian salesman calls you when you are eating dinner. You tell him to go fuck himself and he says "thank you for the feedback"
SHUT THE FUCK UP. Would you like it if I spoke like this? Like Burton Avenger? You'd like that you filthy fucker? Okay. My reply to your feedback is to go fuck yourself. I'm not angry, nor do I want to speak this way. I just sense this is the way you want me to act. Like a punk ass motherfucker? If so, please press 1.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #34 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscent View Post
I hate you
You're welcome. Now GFY
Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #35 (permalink)

I like how this forum has brought me from a generous and good mannered gentleman to how I am now. An illiterate "kook". Some of you mean good and I appreciate it, but you others looking to point out my fucking faults and exaggerate them well then FUCK YOU. I'm out.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
tdn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
I think I'm in love. This is the advice I needed. Thanks. I live in Vancouver and ride a 2013 Burton Custom X. It's 160cm and I'm 140 pounds. I don't go in the park, but instead carve around the back country and runs in Whistler. I can ride, no doubt, but I've broken my tibia in a soccer incident and lately going on my toe side is difficult. I usually bomb runs with no consequence. I've been riding for 8 years nonstop. Usually head up to grouse two to three times a week and Whistler 4-5 times a year. I am 19 years old. I'll give you a review later on the Custom X as right now I have some papers to write. I am studying in UBC in the field of Science where I'm studying to become a doctor. Everyone in my family is a doctor. My family consists of my mother, father, 2 brothers, and sister. I would post a video of me boarding if I had a decent camera. All I have is my Nokia C300 which has maximum a few minutes of footage and I don't even know how to upload to the internet from the prehistoric device. I hope this helps.
The damage has already been done man, there's really no redeeming yourself now.

I love threads like these.

And if anything, you should thank BurtonAvenger and Alaric, they've pretty much said it all first. Good luck.

Last edited by tdn; 12-11-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Is that where it says I am? If this is it, you're hilarious
Old 12-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcameron11 View Post
You're welcome. Now GFY
Just let out all your anger, that's right, breathe in, now out, in and out and once you're done GO FUCK YOURSELF.
I'm starting to think that rumor about Australian people is true. You're all descendants of thugs and mischievous crooks.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpedoVegas View Post
Same image goes to you fucking faggot. Car salesman has gone mad!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
Resident poet

Page 4, now that's entertainment....is there a vid introduction.

As for Dazzle, it not a new concept of custom one off for the elitist consumer, vertical integration and made by dwarfs...take Carvin guitars, pretty much a Chinese menu to order up a "custom guitar"...some folks love Carvins...I have one and its No. 1 player....however some folks discount them because they are not a Fender, Gibby or whatever. If I were the head of Dazzle, you get some known person (like Carvin did with Joe Walsh) to endorse and/or you set up a high-end shop (like Carvin in LA) in Whistler for monied folks to demo.

As for you, sir Remmy....welcome to the club. May I suggest, get a job, buy the Dazzle, study hard and ride harder. You be better off trying to coordinate a group buy.