Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   I need some supporters! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/52156-i-need-some-supporters.html)

Reminiscent 12-11-2012 03:26 AM

I need some supporters!

I was looking around for unique snowboarding company that makes custom boards when I stumbled onto this website: DAZZLE SNOWBOARDS. They are based in Italy I believe, and they claim to have very unique and high performance boards. So I sent the owner an email asking if they could send me a board for a discounted price so I can thoroughly review them and recommend them to you guys if it's worth it. I can also get you guys some discounts on their boards if you'd like with a reference code. I, however, need some people to support me in this. I just need an approval if this is a good idea, or "constructive criticism" of my idea, if you'd like to call it that. The reason I want to review their boards is because I haven't found a single review anywhere on their boards. I searched for hours to no avail. The reason I need supporters is to exemplify to the owner the opportunity that lies ahead of him. Anyone with me on this?:)

JBamin 12-11-2012 04:00 AM

I like the board art for sure! I also have not heard of this brand either. Hopefully he pushes a few boards stateside so we can get a glimpse.

BurtonAvenger 12-11-2012 04:02 AM

You have 5 posts here and you want us to endorse you. Then you have one random guy with 1 post endorsing it. Sorry buddy but the honest truth is to get a company to do anything to help you, you need credibility and that's something you have 0 of.

JBamin 12-11-2012 05:15 AM

lol i just really like the board art. carry on

oldmate 12-11-2012 05:30 AM

Pretty sweet idea. I'd love to design the graphic on my own board. Any other companies doing this?

Bayoh 12-11-2012 06:06 AM

Blank Snowboards :: Making Snowboarding an Affordable Pastime

cjcameron11 12-11-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmate (Post 550553)
Pretty sweet idea. I'd love to design the graphic on my own board. Any other companies doing this?

Yes, fairly sure that Prior do it, and i am certain i have heard of other companies doing it also!

snowklinger 12-11-2012 09:16 AM

can of black spray paint - any deck I wanna

Reminiscent 12-11-2012 10:14 AM

I understand and appreciate your help. I want to try out one of their boards and see if there is anything special about them other than their designs. I'm sure you guys prefer quality over design. At least that's what I prefer. Anyways, after I'm done with the reviews, I can get a reference code that'll save you guys up to 20% if you want to try them out for yourself. I can also get them shipped all as one package, like a group buy, if you want. I will be gaining relevance throughout the forum in the next few weeks. Thank you everyone!

Reminiscent 12-11-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjcameron11 (Post 550563)
Yes, fairly sure that Prior do it, and i am certain i have heard of other companies doing it also!

Adding to this, I know many other companies share the same idea, but I've tried most of them and they haven't been very good. Prior makes really good custom boards, but the price is quite steep. These guys sell for only 500-800 dollars per board, plus the 10-20% discount I can give you.