What are the best and worst snowboard brands? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-24-2012, 02:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Coffee View Post
Like everyone said pretty much personal pref. I am partial to Burton boards, Burton boots and Union Bindings (Lifetime warranty on baseplate and heel cup. Plus union is a binding only company so it directs all its energies and resources towards just bindings resulting in some of the best bindings to ever see snow imho)
Union may try to make the best bindings but it doesn't mean they make the best. All because a company directs all its resources toward one product line doesn't mean it results in the best. Larger companies probably have more resources and larger r&d budgets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 04:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Best Snowboard Brand

I was recently trying to find the same information. Everyone says Burton is the best but I really think it is all up to what you believe and what you ride. So for me K2 and Ride are the best. I did find a nice site though that talks about a whole bunch of different brands. It was here. This helped me a lot I was doing a paper so it has a lot of keys facts. Hope it helps.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode