Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   amplid declaration.. (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/52677-amplid-declaration.html)

gecko 12-26-2012 02:42 PM

amplid declaration..
 
Hi, i want to buy my first board.
I want one that can handle a bit of everything (park,powder,backcountry,etc..)
I stumbled upon this board amplid ::: next level riding - declaration but i cant seem to find much reviews or information on google or this website even.
Can anyone help me deciding abit? does anyone of you have this board?
Thanks in advance. Sorry if my english is a bit bad im from belgium :)

gecko 12-27-2012 11:48 AM

nobody ever heard of this board?

gecko 01-09-2013 04:52 PM

bump still need deciding.
im also looking at a salomon sabotage, any comments?

Optikal_Illuzion 01-09-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gecko (Post 563876)
bump still need deciding.
im also looking at a salomon sabotage, any comments?

Never heard of Amplid, they seem to be a German company though, they always make great products. I bought a no name board and love it so far.

gecko 01-09-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optikal_Illuzion (Post 563887)
Never heard of Amplid, they seem to be a German company though, they always make great products. I bought a no name board and love it so far.

I might just buy that declaration board, it looks sexy.
I just want to know if there are any other options similar to that board.

Mpjames 09 01-09-2013 07:35 PM

Amplid makes very good boards. I have no personal experience with their boards, but I did buy a set of Balance 2.0 bindings. Awesome bindings that work and look fantastic. Good luck

Mpjames 09 01-09-2013 07:38 PM

The co owner of Amplid us Peter Bauer. Former Burton pro rider from the late 80's and 90's. He's a legend.

gecko 01-09-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpjames 09 (Post 563971)
The co owner of Amplid us Peter Bauer. Former Burton pro rider from the late 80's and 90's. He's a legend.

glad to hear that tbh. I will order that board next week!
next month il be testing that thing in the alps, cant wait:yahoo:

Optikal_Illuzion 01-09-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gecko (Post 564048)
glad to hear that tbh. I will order that board next week!
next month il be testing that thing in the alps, cant wait:yahoo:

Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it :thumbsup:

Also, by no name I meant no very popular. Not popular doesn't mean crap, it means hidden gems :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2