a park/jib board that'll do alright all-mountain?
What I'm looking for is a fun jib and kicker (I don't do much pipe) board, that I can take into powder and back country without fearing for my life!
I've been out of the scene for about 5 years and a lot seems to have changed with cambers etc. in that time... so I'm having a little trouble choosing a board. The Rocker, Camber, and everything in between
thread was a big help though!
My height: 177cm
My weight: 70kg
Below is a list of some of the boards I'm considering.
Do any of those boards look to be especially good or especially bad for what I described?
Are there any other boards I've overlooked?
Thanks in advance for all help!
- Ride DH2
- Tech = "Hybrid Twin"
- Camber = Camber Lifted Contact Points(?)
- Ride Buckwild
- Tech = "Twin Rocker"
- Camber = Flat Lifted Contact Points / Micro Camber
- Ride Machete
- Tech = "Lowrize Rocker"
- Camber = Rocker / Flat Lifted Contact Points
- Rome Crossrocket
- Tech = "Nohang-Ups Pop"
- Camber = Camber Lifted Contact Points
- Rome Postermania
- Tech = "Freepop Rocker"
- Camber = Flat Lifted Contact Points
- Rome Artifact
- Tech = "Stay Positive"
- Camber = Traditional Camber
- Rome Shank
- Tech = "Nohang-Ups Rocker"
- Camber = Flat With Lifted Contact Points
- Lib Tech Attack Banana
- Tech = "EC2 BTX"
- Camber = Camber-Rocker-Camber
- Is MagnaTraction a nightmare on rails?
- Arbor Blacklist
- Tech = "The Park System"
- Camber = Flat/Rocker (?)
- 154 is the minimum length, which seems a bit long