Rome Mod Rocker - Right for me? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Rome Mod Rocker - Right for me?

Haha, oh man. I was like yesss, account activated to post thread.

Anyways, sorry, noob question.

Been looking for a new snowboard, I randomly bought a 2006 Rossignol 155CM, back in 06, and looking to upgrade.

I'm 5'6, 165lbs, Size 9 boot, looking at a 153CM Mod Rocker 2012. Gonna be using my Ride LX's on it.

I read about every review there is on here, and on Google, and there's a lot of positive reviews, but some people are talking that it's a really advanced board, and it's not good to progress on, etc. I was wondering if that really is true, especially since a lot of people describe it as an all-mountain board which is exactly what I want.

That had me worried a bit, I'm about 40% groomed, 40% tree, 20% park, but definitely trying to get out groomers and start doing a lot more park. I'd say I'm an upper intermediate. Jumps are probably the most interesting for me, and from the reviews it sounds like this is awesome, boxes a bit, but def. hate rails since I got a concussion off of one.

A part of me wants to just say screw it, and not worry about the reviews, but I'm a bit obsessive with what I buy, especially since I'm spending a lot.

Last edited by shirosham; 01-02-2013 at 02:11 AM.
shirosham is offline   Reply With Quote