need board advice bigger rider - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default need board advice bigger rider

5 foot 11 and about 250 lbs. This number should be going down as i am dieting and going to the gym. I havent ridden in 2 years(was riding for 6 years before) but when I did ride I would have rated myself a mid level rider. During my prime of riding when I worked at a ski shop I used to weigh in around 210. I just sold my last board witch was the last model year burton uninc 159. Looking to get something a bit stiffer but I have always liked how twin boards ride. I don't want to ride a huge board so I would like to keep it around 158-160.

I do some big mountain stuff(live in new england) here and there but mostly will be riding at my local mountain witch is pretty small. Dont really go into the park but i dont mind hitting smaller jumps and buttering around.

I'm also new to all the different type of board shapes. Back in the day all I sold was camber boards. Thanks for the help.
dubstatic is offline   Reply With Quote