Can I get some help from the ladies? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 10:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
dagrease78

Default Can I get some help from the ladies?

Hello, Hello:

I was wondering if you all could offer some assistance. After many years of talking about going snowboarding, I finally got off my butt and went this season, caught the addiction.

I recently purchased my first board. I'm 5'4 and about 127 or so, with an 8.5 foot. This past season, took some lessons, got the greens down at my local mountain and some blues. I don't mess with the park as of yet, since I respect my limitations and my 30 year old bones I found a Burton Lux online and got a sick deal. Since it was so cheap, I decided why not, if I grow out of it, I won't get all sad about spending the money, as it was crazy cheap. Now I need bindings.

I have looked online, read forums, talked to some guys, but now can't decide. Since there are a lot of ladies on here, I thought perhaps you could offer some assistance. I might venture into the park eventually, but right now I'm content sticking to the greens and the blues. I've heard a lot of people recommend Ride bindings, but I don't know if I should purchase a "beginner" binding or something I can "grow into" Any help is greatly appreciated. Sorry so long.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gustov

well i'm not a lady, and i'm not sure what makes you think there's a lot of ladies on here but... get something you can grow into. ride makes great bindings, that's what i use. rome makes good bindings also. go with some that are focused towards all terrain style. freestyle bindings are softer, not as stiff.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
BadMojo

look at Rome's binding lineup. If you were a guy I would reccomend Arsenals, but oh well... Look for yourself: Rome Snowboards | Rome Snowboard Design Syndicate 2008