need help with bindings asap!! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default need help with bindings asap!!

Hey ppls,

im looking for a pair of bindings in a hurry & was wondering if u guys can help me out. After reading thru several threads about binding selection, im still left scratching my head If i could see or demo the bindings itself, it would be alot easier to decide but coming from a place where there is no snow(West Coast of Aust), i dont get either of those opportunities. So im left with online shopping & im leaving it up to u guys who've tried & tested them to help me make a decision. Im left with under 10 weeks now b4 i head off to NZ for the season so am in abit of a hurry as intl. postage can take awhile.

Im currently riding on Ride EX's on a Ride Profile board(kinda old but in great shape). Boots are DC Judge Boas. I guess im a intermediate rider, mainly freeride but would like to get into sum park. Im looking for a more responsive & comfortable binding than the one ive got. Been looking into the Burton Custom & C60's, Ride Beta & Delta. The C60's looks great for the weight & features. Ive not tried or seen the Rome's but looks like a favorite among u guys here - the 390's & Targa gets alot of mention. Is the C60 comparable to it?

Im also assuming that all the above has a bolt pattern that'll suit my Ride board. Which do u think will suit me?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by Mojo; 05-15-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2008, 01:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

1. You can't get burton products if you are getting them online from the US/Canada, international shipping protection of some crap.
2. Shipping from these doesnt take long (3 days for my Agent)
3. Almost all 390/targas in size L/XL are gone, if someone can find you a good price on that go for it, i bought the 390's without ever seeing them and it worked out really well.
4. This site has the best shipping prices to Aussy/NZ ive seen so far, half the price for shipping of most SierraSnowboard
nzboardlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzboardlife View Post
1. You can't get burton products if you are getting them online from the US/Canada, international shipping protection of some crap.
2. Shipping from these doesnt take long (3 days for my Agent)
3. Almost all 390/targas in size L/XL are gone, if someone can find you a good price on that go for it, i bought the 390's without ever seeing them and it worked out really well.
4. This site has the best shipping prices to Aussy/NZ ive seen so far, half the price for shipping of most SierraSnowboard
Not another Burton intl protection bullsh*t, i tried to get a Burton jacket thats not available here & was faced with the same dilemma.

Ebay will post the bindings to Oz i think, if they are available.

Ive got Size 9 boots so a M to L depending on the brand of bindings. Thx for the link will have a look...
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote