LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Danimal!!!!!!

Location: Frederick, MD in other words to far from the big mountains
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Union Force Bindings

Hey does anyone have personal experience with these. I was thinking of grabbing a set to put on my Graft. I have only heard good things and one of the guys and my local shop sings there praises. But I'm just looking for a little more input and info on them be fore I go searching for them.

Sweet Tap Dancing Baby Jesus Christ It's Dogzira!!!!!! Eh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 10:01 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I tried my buddies out for a while and really really liked them. Found them super comfy and were responsive yet still kinda playful at the same time. However if your into alot of forward lean then you might not be so into them, they seemed to not allow a whole lot compared to other bindings.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Veteran Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I have a pair of Union Force DLX's. They are nice, light, and super responsive. I first had them on my board I ride at the resorts, then when the area closed I swapped them out to my splitboard. They were what I was using on Dead Dog Couloir past weekend. Surprisingly comfortable, great ratchets, overall a top notch binder. I've demo'd Union bindings the past 3 seasons and they have always come out as a top 3 binder that I demo.

I was previously using last years Salomon Relay XLT's on my Splitboard. I can say that the Unions are far superior from a performance and durability standpoint. About the only thing I can say about my force binders is that they are not really a freestyle binding that I can tell. More of a freeride, great to do gnarly lines with binder. Then again, I am just not into freestyle anymore, so I am probably not the best judge of that aspect of riding anyway.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 05:36 PM
siberianmist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
i love the union forces. as stated on another thread, most durable binding ive had, a little heavier than other bindings, but nothing thats not part of the trade off for what you get for durability and comfort in return.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode