Never Summer's...what's the story?? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJRJRJ View Post
Isnt Lib's logo a pentagram with a goat-headed satan? LOL
Pretty sure its a banana! haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 11:39 AM   #22 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Brands get hyped because they're the shit, that's the bottom line so get fucking use to it. NS has their shit together and they're getting hyped for a reason. You think they're hyped now? Wait until next years boards hit the market. Their tech is getting insane.

It's funny you say that because Union went through the same thing you're seeing with Never Summer now (I agree the skate banana rides like a $10 whore). I got on Unions 6 years ago and hyped the shit out of them because I fucking love them. Within 2 years BA and Nivek make it their personal fucking Jihad to take the brand down. NS better be ready for the same shit.

In my experience with NS so far...fucking legit.
Lol yea you and I used to debate Unions in those Flow threads. Ah the good oL days.

Anyway, I'm not hardcore on the Union or Skate Banana hate. I gave my opinion and that was that.

Critiques are useful. It's this anti-anything popular attitude that is weird.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJRJRJ View Post
Isnt Mervin's logo a pentagram with a goat-headed satan? LOL
What does that have to do with the way a company treats it customers?
Old 01-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #24 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK93 View Post
What does that have to do with the way a company treats it customers?
Because you listed one of the reasons you didn't go with NS was the dude with the anti-religious shirt...
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1
Old 01-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default News?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
e.

There is news coming shortly that will no doubt cause some butt hurt among some and excite others. To that end, all I can say is to stay tuned for an announcement around the 8'th of February.
Any hints on the news??? Thanks!
Old 01-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
Because you listed one of the reasons you didn't go with NS was the dude with the anti-religious shirt...
Read what I wrote. When you are representing your company, I feel that was inappropriate. If I saw the NS rep at a bar one night wearing the same shirt, I wouldn't think twice about. But when you are doing your job representing your company, everything you do, say and wear is a direct reflection on the company. What you do on your own time is up to you.

If I was in the Army, on the job while working wearing a shirt like that, the Army wouldn't put up with it cause of the image it would bring to the army. But if the Army guy was wearing that shirt off duty at a bar---who cares?

Get it?
Old 01-30-2013, 12:08 PM   #27 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Simple answer you give some key people free stuff and suddenly everyone starts to jump on the train.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Read what I wrote. When you are representing your company, I feel that was inappropriate. If I saw the NS rep at a bar one night wearing the same shirt, I wouldn't think twice about. But when you are doing your job representing your company, everything you do, say and wear is a direct reflection on the company. What you do on your own time is up to you.

If I was in the Army, on the job while working wearing a shirt like that, the Army wouldn't put up with it cause of the image it would bring to the army. But if the Army guy was wearing that shirt off duty at a bar---who cares?

Get it?
um...no actually, I don't get it.

If a rep at a demo wearing an anti-religious shirt is "representing his company" then wouldn't an other company's anti-religious logo also be representing the other company even moreso because it was actually approved as the freaking company logo?!
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1
Old 01-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Never Summer's...what's the story??

Quote:

Get it?
RJ was pointing out that Lib Tech's logo is satanic.

Admittedly he is wrong though. Lib Tech's logo is a stick figure with a dunce cap.

So what these people were trying to do was to point out that you went to another brand, because another's rep was wearing anti religious attire, yet the brand you went to has religiously questionable logos. Though he was wrong about the logo.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 01-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #30 (permalink)

uhhhhhh...so from what I gather NeverSummer is hyped because they are independent and have direct involvement in the online snowboarding community. Also they have great build quality.....

Anything else?
Closed Thread