Never Summer's...what's the story?? - Page 7 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #61 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I've owned boards from Burton, Ride, Option, Signal, K2 and Neversummer. I kinda wanted a Lib Tech board but everyone had one where I ride so I went with Never Summer, wound up loving the board.

Until I got the Evo I thought I would never find a board I liked more than my 09 Burton Supermodel. after burton went with the ICS I ditched them, I'm not paying an extra 100 bucks for bindings that don't feel like they're going to fall off.

The rest were fine as well.. I really don't think it matters, just enjoy the damn mountain! I've never found a board I couldn't have fun on..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #62 (permalink)
Veteran Member

God doesn't exist, salute Satan. Eat shit baby dick.

I LOL'ed when i saw the "guy wearing the t-shirt" post. Grow up and stop believing in nonsense.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #63 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Seeing as that ad deal was signed after the 1st of the year 2013 that's interesting. Plus where's the Yes, Flow, and Arbor ads?

Come on you weak minded fucktard get a new line to try and troll me.
Of all boards and brands you get 3 boards from a completely unheard of and obscure start up company in the BEST boards list...BEST? And you just happen to ride with Corbo who just signed with them, and you have their ad on your website? Let's just assume that's not complete buulllshiiit.

All I'm saying is you like a brand, you're hyping them. Others on this forum like product, and they're hyping it.

But the fact that you got all ape shit neurotic over just the possible insinuation makes you look like a shit for brains sell out. But If Cro says they're good, his words good enough for me.

Last edited by Extremo; 01-30-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #64 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Haha...Yes, Arbor, and Flow all make the 2013 best boards list too. Do I smell a stanky shit for brains sell out. Objective board reviews? Buuuulll shiiiitttt.
There also happens to be Endeavor, Rome, Salomon, Sims, and Marhar making it into top picks/runner ups.

Keep tryin.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Old 01-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #65 (permalink)

Default Never Summer's...what's the story??

... Some of you all need to take a chill pill ! It's not that serious!!! Do wtf you wanna do !! Ride wtf you wanna ride! Its all about the fun !! People are entitled to their opinions ! Go Have fun enjoy yourselves !
Old 01-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #66 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
There also happens to be Endeavor, Rome, Salomon, Sims, and Marhar making it into top picks/runner ups.

Keep tryin.
It's cute that you come to your boyfriends defense. I don't know what you're getting so fucking vagina over. All I'm pointing out is BA is hyping a brand that he's personally benefiting from, the same way you're insinuating others on this forum are hyping a brand they're personally benefiting from. You're suggesting the reviews are biased, anyone else could insinuate the same about BA (not me, I know he's fucking biased). Do you not get the concept? Is there an intelligence gap here?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #67 (permalink)

Isn't Echelon just a new board company using Omatic technology which BA was big on prior to Echelon forming?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #68 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomembername View Post
Isn't Echelon just a new board company using Omatic technology which BA was big on prior to Echelon forming?
BA was big on it because he's a Breck local and TR fanboy. If that shit was Burton he would have shit all over it. Ah the good ol days. El Snowboardo shitting all over the big b...just cuz.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #69 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Buying or not buying boards because of popularity or market share or popularity on this forum doesn't make any sense to me.

Does the board suit your riding style and help you enjoy snowboarding?

Buy a board based on as many reviews and opinions you can get or better still a demo.

I have ridden most of the major brands and tried an NS for the first time last year.

I personally have found the board (proto CT) to be excellent and suit my needs very well. I have had plenty of knocks from other riders and rocks etc and the durability is top notch.

I would love to try out an arbor coda and nitro team gullwing and may get the chance this year.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #70 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
Buying or not buying boards because of popularity or market share or popularity on this forum doesn't make any sense to me.

Does the board suit your riding style and help you enjoy snowboarding?

Buy a board based on as many reviews and opinions you can get or better still a demo.

I have ridden most of the major brands and tried an NS for the first time last year.

I personally have found the board (proto CT) to be excellent and suit my needs very well. I have had plenty of knocks from other riders and rocks etc and the durability is top notch.

I would love to try out an arbor coda and nitro team gullwing and may get the chance this year.
Do you ride your proto in pow? If so im just curious how a true twin NS handles in the deep stuff compared to my directional SL? Im thinking of buying a true twin next time even for powder when I rarely get the chance to ride it.
Closed Thread