Need a bag that will hold (2) boards with binding setup - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Eric @ WA

Default Need a bag that will hold (2) boards with binding setup

OK all...time for me to look for a new bag. I currently have one that will hold one of my board/binding setups. However now looking for a snowboard bag that can manage to hold (2) boards with bindings attached, boots, gloves, goggles, etc).

Any suggestions? Ogio Agent looks good...but I heard it only carries (1) board/binding setup with another board (no binding) option.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

I usually travel with two board and all 4 bindings in the same bag, the one thing is that you have to remove all the bindings from the boards.

I use a Dakine board bag that is capable of holding boards up to 162 I think, both of my boards are 155. I actually have a lot of space to carry a lot of cloths in that same bad .

The bag is well padded and offers a lot of protection to my equipment.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Eric @ WA

Thanks for the input. Normally I'd be OK with taking the bindings off...but several times last season we literally jumped from the plane, into a car, and onto the slopes. I'd rather just pull out my boards, strap 'em on and go. This is why I'm looking for a bag in particular that can hold two boards with bindings on. Granted I have more than two decks but when flying I usually only take (2) boards with me.

Thanks...any other input?
Old 07-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Ogio Caddy might be a better choice because it has the urathane wheels for hauling adound the airport. You could put 2 boards, one with and one without bindings but both with bindings on might nor work too well in ths bag or any other.
Grimdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
yso

i've got the agent and have put 2 setups in it before. i just put the top one in bindings down. had a little bit of an issue with the bindings but it worked out for me. couldn't get 2 pairs of boots in though.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

I am pretty sure you will have to remove the bindings of one board in every bag out there. Trust me my bag is huge and it's impossible to have the two boards with the bindings.

I have been in the same situation you're in, I live in Florida so I travel for all my riding. And I found out that I can put all my gear together (2 boards) in about 20 minutes and that is taking it slowly. Just pre setup everything have points of reference for your stances and keep the nuts at in a specific spot that way its really fast.

Last edited by Simply^Ride; 07-14-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Eric @ WA

Thanks. Yeah I'm starting to get that most bags do a board with setup and one without.

Thanks for the inputs.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
hc2dabone

i have a simple burton bag that can hold up to three boards and one of them with bindings..when i want to utah...i took two types of boards and used the same binding.