new women's freestyle board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 09:00 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
new women's freestyle board

Hi this is my second season boarding and I'm looking for a softer board to start riding park and do some fun stuff like butters. I'm 5'11, 125lbs and sz 8.5 boots. My current board is a Rome Jett and I think it has a soft-medium flex but it's still really hard for me to do presses on it

I'm looking at the capita space metal fantasy, capita saturnia, forum the sauce, and rome detail rocker but can't decide between them. Any advice or different suggestions? Also wanna get new bindings and have been looking at the burton escapades but will they be too stiff? (also what's the deal w/ burton bindings? Will the escapades work with any board?) I have 2010 ride ex bindings at the moment but they're kinda hard to strap in and out quickly with. Thanks!!

Last edited by lulusmile; 02-10-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 09:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulusmile View Post
Any advice or different suggestions? Also wanna get new bindings and have been looking at the burton escapades (also what's the deal w/ burton bindings? Will the escapades work with any board?)
Burton bindings will fit on any board as long as you buy the regular or re:Flex version (and not the EST version) EST is made specifically for Burton boards with the Channel.

Regular or Re:Flex version (depending on model) will have both 3 and 4-holes disks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode