Barracuda correspondance with Burton - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #31 (permalink)
nmk

That's a serious bummer Supra & Oldman. I do remember reading the rocker starts under the front feet.... But the guys at Burton told me the cuda will hold like a camber on groomers... Well, guess it will surf like a charm on the pow...but on groomers will just have to seriously lean forward. I ride really lazy, so maybe this will get me forward.... And better not sell my SupermodelX.

What is the one board that can do it all? In the old days, I started with the Burton Charger... Soft like noodle but used it in every condition... Now the boards are condition specific and I end up brining 2 or 3 boards per trip. I am off to japan over Christmas and I only want one board.... Cuda? SupermodelX?......
nmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
Veteran Member

look into the juice wagon (cambered, 12mm taper) and landlord (s-rocker starting in front of the bindings, 20mm taper). I have the 63 jw and it handles like a 60
Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:55 AM   #33 (permalink)
nmk

Thanks Supra. The only problem is the length. I weigh 165 so the 159 should be ok for me, the last time I owned a board that long was years ago, younger and stronger, the T6. Now I want a maneuverable board, good for pow but can handle the hard pack as well, not sure how the long landlord will be.

As fir my wife, maybe I'll change it to a FeelGood FV where it can be good in pow and groomers but not great in either. She has the X8 151 and an older Vapor 157, but both are not so good in pow.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:14 AM   #34 (permalink)
nmk

Just checked out the Juice Wagon, this can be the board for my wife to match to her X8! JW for pow and hard pack days and X8 for others. Thanks.