Rome 390's or Ride Beta mvnts - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #21 (permalink)
Froggyste

burton avenger u soud like a right gayboy.
oh and i have a graft 153 and rome 390s n its a shit hot setup for park no doubt about it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2008, 10:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggyste View Post
burton avenger u soud like a right gayboy.
oh and i have a graft 153 and rome 390s n its a shit hot setup for park no doubt about it!
This coming from someone that rides on wet down plastic. How those dry slopes treating you?
Old 07-20-2008, 12:43 AM   #23 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Its a fucking strap and you're going to bitch about that? Bindings fucking break deal with it don't give me the well I was just riding along and it broke. JRA is the lamest excuse ever. Did it break to a point that it caused you to eject from the binding and impale yourself on a ski pole? No it didn't do anything like that.
i write one sentence on my experience with it and state that i am not happy and you accuse me of bitching? get a grip. Yes i am not happy about it, i know bindings break but when a peice of plastic i pay alot of money for breaks after 4 days i have a right to be angry, its called consumer guarentee(dunno what its called in america) ya tosser. I never said i was just riding along, I was carving a black. I also WAS ejected and tomahawked down the slope with one foot straped in. But thats not the point, it could have done more damage depending on the situation. Having it break while im riding is why im pissed, if it broke on the chairlift or if someone threw my board and it broke i would not be.

Last edited by nzboardlife; 07-20-2008 at 12:49 AM.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Amazing how calling someone out brings out such weird responses. You have 2 straps holding you in, in order for you to come completely free of the binding you have to break 2 straps. You broke 1 strap, do you see the logic your missing here? In order to be ejected you would need to break free of both straps, you didn't.

I highly suggest you read the red little sticker on the bottom of the bindings next time, might enlighten you.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The top strap breaks, i make a toe side carve and my heel rises then pops out. Do you snowboard or are you just in here to start crap? Also how is that a weird response to what you wrote initially? did you expect me to agree with you?
Old 07-20-2008, 10:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
Froggyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
This coming from someone that rides on wet down plastic. How those dry slopes treating you?
the artificial snow in manchesters chill factore is fine thankyou, just keeping myself fit for when i spend a full 20 weeks in val disere, boarding 6 days a week every week.

hows ur 1 day a month treating you?

Old 07-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #27 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

how could I miss this thread, this is fucking funny shit . Avenger u need to calm down a little, your responces are actually quite funny. I think you have snow withhdrawal
anyhow it's wierd how Snow has not got a hold of this thread yet

Old 07-20-2008, 03:30 PM   #28 (permalink)

Cant we all just get along?

BTW i ordered the 390's yesterday. When i look at the Rome site am i correct in reading that they only make 2 sizes of the 390's? S/M and M/XL? Because the site i ordered them from had them listed as L/XL and figured it was the M/XL size just mistyped.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzboardlife View Post
The top strap breaks, i make a toe side carve and my heel rises then pops out. Do you snowboard or are you just in here to start crap? Also how is that a weird response to what you wrote initially? did you expect me to agree with you?
So let me get this straight you ride with your toe strap so loose that it won't hold the ball of your foot down and then you pop out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggyste View Post
the artificial snow in manchesters chill factore is fine thankyou, just keeping myself fit for when i spend a full 20 weeks in val disere, boarding 6 days a week every week.

hows ur 1 day a month treating you?
So you ride ice chips, thats awesome.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:59 AM   #30 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I tighten them almost as tight as i can... stop digging yourself a hole and try some on.

So your saying you can ride normally with no knowledge that your top strap is broken?

giz us some hints please mr snowboardin avenger master pleeeeeeease
Closed Thread