Rome 390's or Ride Beta mvnts - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 09:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

the law has spoken

BANNED

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #32 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzboardlife View Post
I tighten them almost as tight as i can... stop digging yourself a hole and try some on.

So your saying you can ride normally with no knowledge that your top strap is broken?

giz us some hints please mr snowboardin avenger master pleeeeeeease
Yeah I'm saying just that. There's very little that hasn't happened to me in all the years I've been riding. Hence why I take the stand that gear breaks and you deal with it rather than piss and moan about it. Once people take into consideration that snowboard gear is expendible and go and jib rocks they'll be a lot happier.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #33 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

i've covered this, all i did was state that it had broke easily and that i was pissed about it, that is not moaning. So if i manufacture something for you and you buy it for alot of money and it does not meet expectations, as in it breaks right away, are you going to shrug and go 'but stuff breaks owell'? No your not, your gonna demand your money back or a replacement, it doesn't matter what sport or activity the good is for.

Last edited by nzboardlife; 07-22-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:08 AM   #34 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
i've covered this, all i did was state that it had broke easily and that i was pissed about it, that is not moaning. So if i manufacture something for you and you buy it for alot of money and it does not meet expectations, as in it breaks right away, are you going to shrug and go 'but stuff breaks owell'? No your not, your gonna demand your money back or a replacement, it doesn't matter what sport or activity the good is for.
Sorry but knowing how romes customer service is and the fact they'll ship me a part in 2 days if I did break something is no big deal to me. I stick to my guns you're one of them people that just pisses and moans. Don't step on your straps when you skate and they won't break.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:18 AM   #35 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

*face palm*
duuuh, i never complained about their customer service. i complained about nothing. i STATED that my strap broke on the 4th day of riding!

----edit----

Quote:
the fact they'll ship me a part in 2 days if I did break something is no big deal to me.
Big deal to me. Theres a large difference in where we live.

Last edited by nzboardlife; 07-22-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:25 AM   #36 (permalink)
tonysimoni

The 390 is a Park biding right? And how about the Rome Targas, I heard pretty good stuff from them too, are they a park binding? My new binding should be mainly park but should also perform well on groomers, with a bit offpiste

Since I`m in desperate need of new bindings. Yesterday my plastic Burton Custom bindings broke after jumping off a kicker (3m high 6m long, personal record ).

Old 07-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #37 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
*face palm*
duuuh, i never complained about their customer service. i complained about nothing. i STATED that my strap broke on the 4th day of riding!

----edit----

Big deal to me. Theres a large difference in where we live.
Its your choice to live there no ones forcing you.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #38 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I think everyone has gotten the information they needed on this thread, and a whole bunch we didn't. Play nice in the sandbox please.
Closed Thread