Burton Clash vs. K2 Brigade vs. Ride Agenda - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Burton Clash vs. K2 Brigade vs. Ride Agenda

Alright, so I'm a new snowboarder whos looking at purchasing my own first board.

I want a rocker style, flexy, All-Mountain/Freeystyle board so I can learn park (I can already carve and generally make my way down the hill)

Im only looking to spend about $300 on my board so I have found three boards that have what Im looking for.

K2 Brigade

Burton Clash

Ride Agenda

Which one of these boards would be best for me or if there's a better one that fits my wants that I haven't listed, what would it be?

Oh, by the way I'm 5 foot 9ish inches and weigh 175 lbs.
Mr_Perrywinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

I ride this years Clash and I have to say, it's a good quality/price board. At very high speed it doesn't hold an edge to well, but as you described you want to use it as an all mountain, park board. So high speed edge hold won't be necessary. It has a soft flex so it's good for jibbing. I took a few rails and jumps with it, which all were pretty easy to nose/tail press. The jumps though give a bit of a hard landing

I'm an intermediate (I can do anything except backcountry) but I bought the board because I'm running low on cash, looking for a new board in a couple of years I'm sure the others will be able to give a review about the other 2 boards.
corneilli is offline   Reply With Quote