Nitro Team Art Attack Freestyle or Rome Agent? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
kwu

Default Nitro Team Art Attack Freestyle or Rome Agent?

So I've bascically come down between the Nitro Team Art Attack or the Rome Agent and can't decide on which one to get. I've not heard much about the nitro team board except from reviews and was curious to hear what others had to say about it in comparison to the Agent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I found it more versatile than the Agent personally. It handled better outside the park and but still butterable and solid at speeds.
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Gustov

i don't have a team, but i have a nitro, and i couldn't be happier with it... if that's worth anything to ya.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
kwu

Yea I have a nitro board now and its held up very well for a good 3 seasons. But thanks guys I was leaning a little more towards the nitro just cause i've ridden one before and didn't have any problems with it. So i'll probably take avengers advice and get the nitro team
Old 07-22-2008, 12:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
kwu

O yea and I was thinking about getting the Ride EX bindings along with the board. Any thoughts on those bindings?
Old 07-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gustov

i have em and i couldn't be happier with those either. for the price they are pretty damn good, there are definitely better binders out there though, just maybe not for the price. i'd say they have a pretty mid range flex, not too stiff not too soft.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
kwu

Awesome thanks gustov. I've spent like the whole summer looking for a decent setup and its nice to have finally made a decision haha. thanks guys
Old 07-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I'm not a ride fan and anything under the spi is junk in their line up in my opinion and even thats a far stretch.
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
kwu

Any suggestions on bindings then avenger?
Old 08-12-2008, 11:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
dzd110

I ride the Team Art Attack 159 with Ride SPI bindings. This board is unbelievable. Light as hell, wide for sticking landings, and trust me when I say its solid at high speeds. The bindings are great as well, albeit a bit expensive. Gel padding makes them super soft, the front strap works great as a toe cap or over the foot, and every part of this binding is adjustable. Definitely the sickest setup I've had yet.