Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Sponsorship! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/6262-sponsorship.html)

rockwelltime 07-23-2008 03:24 PM

Sponsorship!

Hey we're building our Rockwell Snow Team. If you wanna try and get on, saddle up and send your soot to info@rockwelltime.com see you there cowboy!

rockwelltime 07-23-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockwelltime (Post 59292)
Hey we're building our Rockwell Snow Team. If you wanna try and get on, saddle up and send your soot to info@rockwelltime.com see you there cowboy!

sorry, once again Rockwell Timekeepers | Official Site

BurtonAvenger 07-23-2008 10:40 PM

Dear God a 435 dollar watch thats fucking pricey. Seriously what makes yours different than say Swatch, Nixon, Vestal?

rockwelltime 07-24-2008 09:30 AM

I'd say Price makes us one of the things that is different there son. Go find how much a watch with ceramic costs... I know Nixon's ceramic is about 3 times that, so I'd say $450 is a helluva deal!!!

Simply^Ride 07-24-2008 09:43 AM

Out of all of them, I think the warrant looks the best "titanium black", but either way I would rather go with a well known brand.

P.S. The music in your site would stop me from buying anything in your site, personally I think that adding music to sales websites is a delicate issue (even if you have the option to turn it off).
First song is ok I guess, but the abrupt change messes it up.
Second song SUCKS, but then again I hate heavy rock, so I guess most you might like it :dunno:

Dcp584 07-24-2008 10:01 AM

The assasin would look bad ass if the band and everthing else was black except for the face.

And if you are tryign to aquire riders to sponsor then you might want to explain terms of the deal what is expected of them, and what you are going to provide besides a watch.

killclimbz 07-24-2008 10:36 AM

What you should probably do is bribe the mods of this site with some watches...

Simply^Ride 07-24-2008 10:43 AM

^^^^^^ Then you should make me a mod :laugh::laugh::laugh: ;).

........ I need a new watch hahaha :D

alaric 07-24-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply^Ride (Post 59413)
^^^^^^ Then you should make me a mod :laugh::laugh::laugh: ;).

........ I need a new watch hahaha :D

Haha I need one too, so, I'll be waiting for that email saying I'm a mod ;)

BurtonAvenger 07-24-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockwelltime (Post 59389)
I'd say Price makes us one of the things that is different there son. Go find how much a watch with ceramic costs... I know Nixon's ceramic is about 3 times that, so I'd say $450 is a helluva deal!!!

I know our most expensive nixon watch isn't 450 bucks and we carry the whole line in all of our stores. Nice attitude though really makes me want to tell my company to buy your product.

Plus your prices are right up there with Nixon's.