But I'm not sure what is even available in womens camber anymore? I'm guessing I'd want a mid flex. Any ideas?
There are some good options still left. Depends on how much you want to spend. Some of these are stiffer freeride boards though...
- Nidecker Princess (on the stiffer side, they call it camrock but it's camber with lifted tips)
- Prior Brandywine (again it's stiffer, but they can make them softer if you want, my GF just bought one so we'll hopefully have a review of it up here soon!)
- Prior Lupin Twin (softer board, may have more pronounced lifted tips than the Brandywine)
- Burton Feelgood (already mentioned, mid flex, sintered base)
- Burton Restricted Deja Vu (softer than Feelgood, twin shape and flex)
- Volkl Melody (more basic board than those above)
- Jones Mothership (another of the lifted tip profiles, this is the only type of "hybrid camber" I'll ride as it's just camber with a little extra float in powder)
- Arbor Push (again already mentioned, a mid-flex option)
For freeride/powder/charging I'd look at the Princess, Brandywine and Mothership, and I think the others would be more suited to all mountain cruising...
Of course there's nothing wrong with riding a mens board, in which case I'd look at the Burton Custom of Custom X depending on how fast you feel like going?!?