Rate my equipment please - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
sandwich

Default Rate my equipment please

Hey whats up guys.. this is my first post. I just want an opinion on the stuff i bought last season since i bought everything on my own without any real pro-opinions. I'm 25, 5'4" (i know i'm short), 145-150lb. I've only been riding for 2 seasons.. this coming season will be my third. I bought a burton clash board 151cm, ride EX bindings and burton ruler boots. I mostly ride just intermediate slopes for now, started hitting the blacks toward the end of the season. This season i know i'll keep improving and eventually get in the park. Should i get a new board and keep the EX bindings? or get new stuff.. or just keep what i got? I know i'm going to outride this board soon since it's such a beginner type board. any recommendations on another board for my skill level (and then some). my friends are getting the lib tech TRS? i think thats what its called. and my other friend is getting the lib tech lib tech skate banana. should i look into one of those?

sorry if i'm missing any necessary info.. i wrote this in a hurry cause i'm still at work.

anthony
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Get a new set up and look at something thats all mountain freestyle. Check in the reviews section there's a stickied topic with a lot of products in there that I rode. Hope it helps.
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote