Out with the old, looking for the new. Help a Brotha out.... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Out with the old, looking for the new. Help a Brotha out....

Hey guys,

Jesse from Miami here. I don't usually get a full season, but at minimum I get a full week every year. I'm planning my trip for next year and want to upgrade my setup for the next couple of years. Currently, this is what I ride. Considering I started out as a beginner, I'd like to think I'm on the early side of intermediate.

2008-2009 Rome Anthem 156
2008 Flow M11 Bindings
2008 Burton Moto Boots

After 6 seasons, I want to step into something a little more advanced. I figure if I start looking now, towards the end of the season, I'll find great deals.

I'm mostly a groomer and powder rider. It's about 80% of what I do. I love fast lines, and hang out in the back bowls of Snowbird, and Park City. I have tried the Halfpipe, but I don't think my Rome is best suited for it since its pretty stiff. I'd say its about a 7 almost 8ish. Great for plowing pow, but not easy on jibs and jumps.

For this coming season, I had a few setups in mind. I'm wondering if they are smart combinations. I'm partial to quick release bindings and quick lace tech. I'm also a gear head and still use my Burton RED helmet with Bluetooth. I can't ride without music. It's the best.

This is what I had in mind:

Yes Pick Your Line

Or

Never Summer Cobra

Or

Arbor Freeride of some kind.

Which board do you think would suit my style?

Thanks guys.
Jes-Z is offline   Reply With Quote