which board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
ianbass

Default which board

forum seeker, or rome anthem or any other options, i want a great board to go down the hill and jump shit, no rails or street.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
rking2483

I am currently riding a Gnu riders choice which is possibly the best board i have ever bought but there is a new lib tech board call lib tech bannana technology it is pretty gangster plus they come in pretty sick designs
Old 08-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
ianbass

cool man ill check those out.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
willupinhere

Default t9 mass appeal

hey im lookng for a light fast board with nice pop i was wonderin if the technine mass appeal was any good
Old 08-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Scip

Uh apparently the lib tech banana tech board is over hyped and garbage. I know for a fact though that the forum seeker is a great all mountain large jump board. Up to you of course but thats my two cents.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
boardy___

whaaa everyone i spoken to that has riden one says they're bullshit good and online everyone froths on them besides BA aha

also do you rekon that companies would pay people to post on forums cus the sierrasnowboards forum is full of people ramping up lib tech its ridiculus

Last edited by boardy___; 08-31-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Member

^ Sierra is owned by a shop, what do shop people do? They sell products and get free products from reps. That store is a fucking stupid city store with dumb ass people that cling to everything their sales people sell. I'd love to see how those guys do working in a real shop in the mountains, they'd get eaten alive.

God I fucking hate box stores.
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

First off, Lib Tech's Skate Banana is definitely not over-hyped garbage. If it was than it would have fallen by the wayside. Instead we see several companies including K2 and DC releasing similar technologies.

ianbass, between the Seeker and the Anthem I would say go with the Seeker. It's pretty much for exactly the type of riding you describe and sounds to stiff to be much use on rails.

In terms of any other boards available, I would say take a look at the Lib Tech and GNU line. One thing that will definitely help you in your quest for turns and air is magnetraction.

All Lib Tech and GNU boards this year feature magnetraction, as well as the option of Banana Technology. The reverse camber does not sacrifice the pop and performance of the board on jumps and pipe, but it will take a bit of getting used to.

Again Banana Technology is optional on all Lib Tech and GNU boards except for the Skate Banana, which is probably a bit to soft for your needs anyway.

I would head to Lib Tech's website and read up on what they offer.