Best snowboarding wrist guards? Opinion on RED wrist guards? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
rlee

Default Best snowboarding wrist guards? Opinion on RED wrist guards?

I been trying to find a good pair of wrist guards.

Anyone have recommendations? I've been looking at the protect and RED burton ones. I heard the dakine ones are bad since it doesnt provide back support or something?

Anyways, I think i am leaning towards the RED wrist guards, anyone have opinions about them? I'm just afraid that they wont fit under my gloves. Anyone have insight about this? I currently have medium sized burton gloves which fit pretty snug. Should i get medium or small for the wrist guards?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2008, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

i have the burton impact gloves, which are basically gloves with a solid wrist protector built in. They have full protection on the front and back of your wrist, and make life a lot easier than wearing separate wrist guards and gloves. I love mine, they are very warm gloves and give me confidence i wont mess up my wrists. However, they are a bit pricey. Also they do make your hands look a bit bulky, and the wrist guard makes the gloves look awkward if you wear them without a sleeve covering the end. This is just small price to pay for some good protection tho, you should definetly look into them.
snowsam17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
rlee

i just ordered a pair of these:

Red RED Wrist Guard

i hope they fit under my snug burton gloves... it was too good of a deal to pass up, 50% off and free shipping. got it in a size medium