Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Soft Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/71113-soft-boards.html)

Turch 03-02-2013 04:04 AM

Soft Boards

What are some of the softest boards on the market? Im looking for a board for jibs, butters/ground tricks, and small jumps.

sixpoint 03-02-2013 06:47 AM

Burton hero softest I have ridden

firlefranz 03-02-2013 10:05 AM

K2 WWW, Capita Horrorscope, Rome Artifact Rocker, ... , ... , ...

jdang307 03-02-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turch (Post 793217)
What are some of the softest boards on the market? Im looking for a board for jibs, butters/ground tricks, and small jumps.

Rome boneless. Seriously, check it out.

Arbor draft.

Lealzzyy 03-02-2013 10:44 AM

K2 WWW, Rome Artifact Rocker, Signal Park Rocker and Signal Park Rocker Light, Stepchild Jibstick, Capita ultrafear and horrorscope (horrorscope is flexier by a little).
If you want all out noodle, Rome artifact and the signal park are probably the flexiest. But all of those boards have plenty flex to be fun on.

Nivek 03-02-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdang307 (Post 793594)
Rome boneless. Seriously, check it out.

That in a 150 just showed up a my place from Rome. I think we built a proto at Signal about that soft, and decided it was too soft. And it was camber. The Boneless is center reverse. So yeah, good chance it's gonna be the loosest board ever.

One of the best rides for what you want that Ive been on is the Echelon Killbox. Super easy to get into a press but it has carbon X's in the tips so you dont overpress it and so you can actually snap out of butters. My buddy spins 5's on jump 1 in parklane on it.

jdang307 03-02-2013 01:08 PM

Take it out for a spin. I decided it might have been too loose and went with a Rome Shank.

But I'm dying for a real review on it.

Turch 03-02-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nivek (Post 793914)
That in a 150 just showed up a my place from Rome. I think we built a proto at Signal about that soft, and decided it was too soft. And it was camber. The Boneless is center reverse. So yeah, good chance it's gonna be the loosest board ever.

One of the best rides for what you want that Ive been on is the Echelon Killbox. Super easy to get into a press but it has carbon X's in the tips so you dont overpress it and so you can actually snap out of butters. My buddy spins 5's on jump 1 in parklane on it.

What is the difference between the Killbox and the Rounds? They seem very similar to me.

Nivek 03-02-2013 10:24 PM

The difference is the Rounds is normal built, the Killbox has the blown out contact pts and wider waist. It's meant to be ridden smaller, the Rounds isn't.