K2 T1DB (flex) - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default K2 T1DB (flex)

I was wondering if anyone is using the new T1 db boots by k2. I've been using 32Lashed, but would like to go with a 2 boa system this year (lace free). I understand that Ride and DC makes 2boas as well but not a big fan those co.

Just would like to know about the flex on the boots. I ride 60 all-mountain freestyled and 40park. How are these boots at the park? will it be too stiff? or should I go to a more freestyled boot from K2 Darko Access, Raider Boa..

Thank you in advanced.
Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
GTPete

The K2 T1 DB boots are pretty stiff. You might be able to get away with it after they are broken in. My advice is to try them on in a shop and see what you think.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

The T1 system is not a dual boa. The side boa does up your harness and the front one does up the shell. I've been riding this years T1 DB since April. Its not a super stiff boot by any means its a very supportive boot. The lashed are not a supportive boot they're a moosh boot. The flex can be varied in the boot depending on how you situate the internal heel harness.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
The T1 system is not a dual boa. The side boa does up your harness and the front one does up the shell. I've been riding this years T1 DB since April. Its not a super stiff boot by any means its a very supportive boot. The lashed are not a supportive boot they're a moosh boot. The flex can be varied in the boot depending on how you situate the internal heel harness.
Thanx BA.. Mann, you've been on everything I could imagined! So would you say your totally comfortable when you hit the park with them on? or do you feel any restrictions? They fit great, especially with the 3d liner when I tried them on yesterday.

Thanx again BA..
Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Nah dude I don't have restrictions with them they're just a really supportive boot that can handle the whole mountain. The new Harshmellow in the bottom is the shit as well, it absorbs chatter and dampens so good. The first day they'll need to break in a bit and you'll have to play with the internal harness to get it where you want it, but once you have that dialed in they're amazing.