Steep and Cheap - Page 107 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #1061 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Jenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vernon, BC
Posts: 819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick-Pow View Post
I am totally serious. Retailers WANT to ship product, who cares where.

In any case, I know BC.com will either figure it out, or fuck it up.

Either way educate your people JENZO!
Well, I have a massive sticky post on the subject which is why I didn't know if you were serious, lol.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...e-tailers.html
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #1062 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Jenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vernon, BC
Posts: 819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Are there more sites like whiskey and steep and cheap for snowboard gear?
In the states there is the "clymb". The deals go on for longer.
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:55 AM   #1063 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 509
Default

Do whiskey and steep and cheep only pull stuff from department of goods?

So if it isn't on department of goods its not going to show up on the other two sites either?
djsaad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #1064 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Jenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vernon, BC
Posts: 819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Do whiskey and steep and cheep only pull stuff from department of goods?

So if it isn't on department of goods its not going to show up on the other two sites either?
Something weird, I swear when I went to "past deals" before it showed a "as seen on department of goods" or "real cyclist" etc. Deal History for Steep and Cheap + 5 ODAT Websites and the Dollar Menu

I don't see that now just the regular price. A few days ago it let you click it in history to find the item at it's "real" price.
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:03 PM   #1065 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 509
Default

So i have bought a few things from whiskey this week and credit card company called to check if it were fraud because of all the charges. Is it possible to leave things in your cart and checkout all at once? Anyone know how long it will stay in your cart?
djsaad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:06 PM   #1066 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Jenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vernon, BC
Posts: 819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
So i have bought a few things from whiskey this week and credit card company called to check if it were fraud because of all the charges. Is it possible to leave things in your cart and checkout all at once? Anyone know how long it will stay in your cart?
They offer a 1 week hold service. Order and item (go through the checkout completely) and at the end you will see an option pop up asking if you want to hold your cart. After that, everything you order for the next 7 days is only an additional 99c shipping, this works with all 4 ODATs as one cart. Much better way to do things but of course then you end up spending money on crap you normally wouldn't order
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #1067 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenzo View Post
They offer a 1 week hold service. Order and item (go through the checkout completely) and at the end you will see an option pop up asking if you want to hold your cart. After that, everything you order for the next 7 days is only an additional 99c shipping, this works with all 4 ODATs as one cart. Much better way to do things but of course then you end up spending money on crap you normally wouldn't order
Yeah I have been doing that, the issue is each item its going on my credit card as a charge. Would be nice if they wouldn't charge you until it was shipped. That way it will be one lump sum instead of like 5-10 charges.
djsaad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:09 PM   #1068 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Jenzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vernon, BC
Posts: 819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Yeah I have been doing that, the issue is each item its going on my credit card as a charge. Would be nice if they wouldn't charge you until it was shipped. That way it will be one lump sum instead of like 5-10 charges.
Ah ya I see your point, I haven't checked to see. I guess they want your money so you are less likely to have buyer's remorse, lol.
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #1069 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 70
Default

stepchild jibstick for 150 on whiskey militia
WhiskeyMilitia.com: Stepchild Snowboards Jib Stick Snowboard - $149.99 - 62% off

too bad they only have 152 or i'll be all over it.
buttertime93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #1070 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 46
Default

i would have picked that jibstick up but i think it was in the womens version
bb6kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums