Burton, R.E.D. Protection and Anonoptics. What to do? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
intEx

Default Burton, R.E.D. Protection and Anonoptics. What to do?

Hey everyone

I'm going to the french alps for the entire season of 2008/2009 as a guide. Through my travelling agency, and therefore also my future place of employment, I have received news of a special offer. I'm getting some very special discounts on the three brands Burton, R.E.D. Protection and Anonoptics. Now, I'm new to buying snowboard equipment and I'm not sure what to look for.
From the Burton's new collections I was thinking about getting a board with "The Channel"-system and bindings with EST-technology. Possibly from the Idiom-collection.
I don't really know what to look for, so if anyone has suggestions I'm more than open to them. I thought "The Channel" might be handy as I can then adjust it to exactly the situation in which I'm riding. Generally, I'm looking for equipment that will suite most situations.
If anyone has suggestions or experiences with any of the three brands I would like to hear them.

~ intEx

By the way... I found the "Idiom"-board from Burton on their website and noticed a thing called "Feel 4". I think it has something to do with the stiffness of the board. Does anybody know that system?