Canadian Online Snowboard Retailers (E-tailers) Guide - Page 10 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #91 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaking100 View Post
Actually i'm one of the guys who goes to all the shops in the area (nothing else to do since theres no snow yet). Kenmark, Senecal, Sanction, Skiis & bikes, Sign of the skier, sporting life. I've ordered lots online from brociety & dogfunk & Empire. I try to support local, but i've got to think with my wallet as well. It is nice to go to a store thats dedicated as well. Some stores just seem to have boards as an afterthought & the sales guys don't really know alot about the product. I'm noticing a lot of the stores seem to have ordered much less product this year and even the lines of snowboards are kind of thin. Like big on burtons mid to lower end, then some elans. But Sanction has the most diverse product in the area. But the highest end stuff that i've seen has been at the sporting life downtown.

So actually i'm not one of those 'core' guys, to each his own.

Actually I used to have the old K2 brian savard w/ the wolf and the moon graphic. Nice board till i popped it.
good, good. I personally think all this "core" talk is a load of crap. Probably close to half of the kids these days wouldn't touch a "ski company board" because its not "core", regardless of how much tech, quality, care, etc is put into it, which is completely stupid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzosteel View Post
sanction is the best store in the area. their post and pre-season sales on last year's stuff are just as good as any US online store - they don't have much left now though. get to know them and they will treat you right. charles, the owner, hooked me up for my team gullwing months ago for cheaper than all the US online stores, even during the black friday, cyber monday specials because i've bought from them many times. and thier staff know their shit unlike most other stores in the g.t.a. like i said, support them and they will hook you up, proper.
I like the guys in sanction, I used to visit about once a week before I went away to western. They treat you right there and are nice if you spend some money and are nice to them. I also only shop for snow stuff at sanction or kenmark because they are true winter sports shops, unlike skiis and biikes or sportcheck.
All of my skate money goes towards sanction, because like I said they are the only real shop relatively close to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_jel View Post
good, good. I personally think all this "core" talk is a load of crap. Probably close to half of the kids these days wouldn't touch a "ski company board" because its not "core", regardless of how much tech, quality, care, etc is put into it, which is completely stupid
That is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. Other than the fact that one of my buddy's sweater binders is starting to get a little worked in,' K2 makes great boards. Also, I absolutely love salomon boots and their board line this year is impressive. If I could pick an all around sponsor it would definitely be salomon due to their wide line of quality products.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #93 (permalink)

i haven't been to sanction since they were boardzone... man i hated going to boardzone, the employees were stuck up and rude.

the sign of the skier is my favourite shop... though kenmark is up there too, along with skiis and biikes.
bluetroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:34 AM   #94 (permalink)
breaking100

The only place i've gotten rude service was the firehouse in Old Markham.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:10 PM   #95 (permalink)

millerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #96 (permalink)

What do you guys think about that Alternative 113 page. Im thinking of getting a board off of there. Has anybody else dealt with them?
skylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #97 (permalink)

Hey guys, just ordered a board from Sierra, their shipping is unbelievable, I ordered it yesterday at 4 pm, and I got it at my door today at 330, in London Ontario. I did have to pay 50 bucks ontop of the 35 dollar shipping for duties and extra charges crap... but still worth it.
chubsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #98 (permalink)

Hey guys/girls, I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but Sporting Life has some sweet deals going on right now.

I bought some stuff because it was half price and they had the cheapest prices, and the prices were in CDN dollars!

I got great deals on some outwear and necessities like snowboard socks and gloves!

Sporting Life Online Store | CLEARANCE | EQUIPMENT

Free shipping on orders over $100 too.
jay777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #99 (permalink)
EastCoastShred

Talking solstice

yeah, i also ordered a lib tech from Snowboard Sale: Airblaster, Ashbury, Grenade, Holden, Nikita, Nixon. although I'm in New York and Vermont, it came wicked fast. i also went back and got a holden jacket and grenade gloves... not to mention the ashbury goggles

the site is sick
Old 01-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #100 (permalink)
hotdog29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay777 View Post
Hey guys/girls, I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but Sporting Life has some sweet deals going on right now.

I bought some stuff because it was half price and they had the cheapest prices, and the prices were in CDN dollars!

I got great deals on some outwear and necessities like snowboard socks and gloves!

Sporting Life Online Store | CLEARANCE | EQUIPMENT

Free shipping on orders over $100 too.
I ordered from them on dec 29, 2009, but still havent received my package yet... anyone who has boughten anything from sportinglife.ca experience lateness when it came to shipping?