Canadian Online Snowboard Retailers (E-tailers) Guide - Page 6 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 04:35 PM   #51 (permalink)
NoiSe

Just wanted to let everyone know that the customer service at Empire Skateboards | Snowboards (link) is fantastic.

I bought a pair of pants from them on sale, but they turned out to be too big. Normally, when it's a sale item they don't allow returns, but since they had a smaller size of the same pants, the gentleman I talked to was kind enough to let me exchange the pants by buying the right size again, and refunding the charges for the larger ones as soon as they got them back from me. Well today I got both the refund and the pants of the right size, a mere 2 business days later.

Great service I'll definitely be back to shop there again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #52 (permalink)

guys please a quick question i dont have time to read all that passed. how much aproximatley does it cost to ship bindings from sierrasnowboard to canada?
blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:10 PM   #53 (permalink)
bubb_rubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemy View Post
guys please a quick question i dont have time to read all that passed. how much aproximatley does it cost to ship bindings from sierrasnowboard to canada?

Why not go through the checkout process and see for yourself? Plug in your address and it will tell you before you buy. I haven't bought binders there, but I would guess $20-30 for shipping.

Or just pick it up stateside if you live near the border and it's free.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:43 AM   #54 (permalink)

what about those additional charges some users were talking about..?
blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #55 (permalink)
bubb_rubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemy View Post
what about those additional charges some users were talking about..?

Dunno. I thought they were included, but maybe I'm thinking of USPS pickups and this is a UPS-specific scam? I've picked alot of stuff up at the border in the last few years, so I usually avoid that stuff, but I've got a UPS ground shipment coming this week, so I'll post back if there are severe markups...for something like bindings I doubt it would be that bad. Go to sierra and check out the customer service forum.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #56 (permalink)
bubb_rubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubb_rubb View Post
Dunno. I thought they were included, but maybe I'm thinking of USPS pickups and this is a UPS-specific scam? I've picked alot of stuff up at the border in the last few years, so I usually avoid that stuff, but I've got a UPS ground shipment coming this week, so I'll post back if there are severe markups...for something like bindings I doubt it would be that bad. Go to sierra and check out the customer service forum.

Okay, got this package from UPS last week with no extra charges.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #57 (permalink)
gambel626

I have just recently ordered a pair of nomis shoes and a nomis t-shirt off of xtreme adrenaline and am very satisfied with their service. It has only been four days and i have already recieved my t-shirt. The nomis shoes are going to come soon due to the fact that they are coming from vancouver and the shirt has come from regina. Overall fast delivery, good customer service, and this is practically the only place where i have found nomis shoes in an online store.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #58 (permalink)
Boarderchick121

Wink for the girls?

It doesn't seem that too many people are talking about where girls can get their gear. I live in Canada and have ordered a few times from the US. I used shreddingbetty - they were really good about sending my snowboard quickly and their pricing was good too. I like that they only carry girls gear, so there's a pretty big selection to choose from...
Old 06-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #59 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarderchick121 View Post
It doesn't seem that too many people are talking about where girls can get their gear. I live in Canada and have ordered a few times from the US. I used shreddingbetty - they were really good about sending my snowboard quickly and their pricing was good too. I like that they only carry girls gear, so there's a pretty big selection to choose from...
basically any board shop that takes anything even a little seriously will have "girls stuff"

look around
Old 06-16-2009, 12:46 AM   #60 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_jel View Post
basically any board shop that takes anything even a little seriously will have "girls stuff"

look around
you're talking to a bot

GOD IS DONUT
legallyillegal is offline   Reply With Quote