Canadian Online Snowboard Retailers (E-tailers) Guide - Page 9 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #81 (permalink)

Daddies Board Shop: Snowboard and Longboard Skateboard Shop: Sector 9 Longboards, Loaded Longboards, Never Summer Snowboards, Gravity Skateboards, Salomon Snowboards, Rome Snowboards, Landyachtz Longboard Skateboards, Arbor Sports and More. - Home

Ordered my Never Summer SL-R from them on November 3rd and just recieved it today November 11. They were very helpful over the phone about all the questions that I had.

I would have liked to support the local shop to me, but they couldn't get me the correct size so I had to order online.

Regardless it was cheaper for me in the end by $164 and that's including the shipping and duites I had to pay.

All in all Daddies Board Shop gets a 5/5 from me.
Free_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #82 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Cool to see this thread helped some people... gonna update the info now.

Next week first snowboarding of my season! wewt!
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:05 PM   #83 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Ok, Ive updated all the snowboard brands, shipping, removed a shop that no longer seems to be online etc. Also added sales pages where available. Whats up with boardzone? They have no snowboards on their site and are still advertising a summer sale, hmm..
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:09 AM   #84 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

don't know what's up with boardzone, but i've seen more snowboard stuff in west49 this year

GOD IS DONUT
legallyillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #85 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Didn't West49 buy out Boardzone a few years back. That's why the Boardzone in Toronto is now Sanctuary.
DC5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #86 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5R View Post
Didn't West49 buy out Boardzone a few years back. That's why the Boardzone in Toronto is now Sanctuary.
yep .
Old 12-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #87 (permalink)
breaking100

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5R View Post
sanction on steeles between yonge and bathurst. only snowboard & skateboard only store in the area. nice guys as well.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #88 (permalink)
Veteran Member

haha you're one of those guys eh? all about snowboard/skate only, i went to a couple of those shops at the snow show, asked about K2, they laughed saying it wasn't a "snowboard company" i laughed and walked outta their store with 5 friends who were looking to buy things from them
Old 12-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #89 (permalink)
breaking100

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_jel View Post
haha you're one of those guys eh? all about snowboard/skate only, i went to a couple of those shops at the snow show, asked about K2, they laughed saying it wasn't a "snowboard company" i laughed and walked outta their store with 5 friends who were looking to buy things from them
Actually i'm one of the guys who goes to all the shops in the area (nothing else to do since theres no snow yet). Kenmark, Senecal, Sanction, Skiis & bikes, Sign of the skier, sporting life. I've ordered lots online from brociety & dogfunk & Empire. I try to support local, but i've got to think with my wallet as well. It is nice to go to a store thats dedicated as well. Some stores just seem to have boards as an afterthought & the sales guys don't really know alot about the product. I'm noticing a lot of the stores seem to have ordered much less product this year and even the lines of snowboards are kind of thin. Like big on burtons mid to lower end, then some elans. But Sanction has the most diverse product in the area. But the highest end stuff that i've seen has been at the sporting life downtown.

So actually i'm not one of those 'core' guys, to each his own.

Actually I used to have the old K2 brian savard w/ the wolf and the moon graphic. Nice board till i popped it.

Last edited by breaking100; 12-01-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #90 (permalink)

sanction is the best store in the area. their post and pre-season sales on last year's stuff are just as good as any US online store - they don't have much left now though. get to know them and they will treat you right. charles, the owner, hooked me up for my team gullwing months ago for cheaper than all the US online stores, even during the black friday, cyber monday specials because i've bought from them many times. and thier staff know their shit unlike most other stores in the g.t.a. like i said, support them and they will hook you up, proper.
hanzosteel is offline   Reply With Quote