Help with board boots and bindings. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
GatorDDS

Default Help with board boots and bindings.

Hello this is my first post ldo and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction of board/boots/bindings. I just moved more north this year from florida. I have been boarding multiple times but being in florida you dont get to go too often so buying a set up was unnecessary.

Here is alittle bit about me

Im 5'10-5'11" about 160 pounds athletic build. I wear a size 10.5-11 nike shoe size. I would say im at an intermediate skill level looking to get better obviously. I like hitting pretty much the entire mountain but dont venture out into the park much. Ill be traveling out west and in the northeast to ride.

I know the generalities of types of boards and thats about it. I have been looking online for awhile now and have decided i pretty much want an all around mountain board (I have been checking out some never summer boards (heritage/x and slr some burton boards and some arbor boards but dont know what to make out of each of them from the details given). Other than that I have no clue what to get and where to look for boards/boots/bindings. My budget is pretty flexible. Thanks for the help in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2008, 11:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
GatorDDS

bump......