New Menmber new snowboarder NEED HELP - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 05:39 PM
jaszhu1989

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
New Menmber new snowboarder NEED HELP

hey guys just quick question about snowboard i being snowboard for 3 years now am ok on blue thinking buy a 1st snowboard for my self and i dont have much money since am still not really good at snowboard just think to buy a cheap snowboard for learning but i see that some snowboard said wood core and some other said some different kind core am not if it matter for what core am getting and i see 2 board i really like 1st is 2007/08 SnowJam KAISER Twin Tip Snowboard and 2nd one is GNU CHB men's freestyle snowboard am not sure which one is better if any of you guys can help me that would be great

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode