Glove that fits Dakine wristguard - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
snowbum

Default Glove that fits Dakine wristguard

Hey all,

I'm looking for some good snowboarding gloves. Especially the Dakine Cobra GT (DAKINE : COBRA GLOVE) looks good.
I've already got the Dakine wristguard. Do you think it will fit under the Cobra. Or should I go for another glove - maybe the Dakine Titan (DAKINE : TITAN GLOVE) or this Burton glove (Brand New Burton Gore-Tex Ski Snowboarding Glove SZ M - eBay Gloves Mittens, Clothing Accessories, Winter Sports, Sporting Goods. (end time 31-Oct-08 22:32:02 AEDST)

Or do you have some other good glove you can recommend, and which you think will fit the wristguard?

Best Regards,
snowbum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2008, 12:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
kiteboarder

Hi there, maybe it's too late and you already made a decision, but... I just got some Dakine Cobras and I will be using them with their wristguards. I had a pair of Dakine Mustangs in Small, because I wanted them to be tight (this is without the wristguards). But the size that best fits me is Medium. Well, in order to fit the wristguards I had to go with Large Cobras. It's a little tight, but they fit fine. The only thing I would point out is that the palms on these gloves are pretty simple. They are not reinforced or anything. I expect the wristguards' hard plastic spine to start causing excessive wear on the palm of the glove where it contacts the plastic. That's my only worry. But, I need to wait a month before I can try it out! -D
Old 11-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Dakine Bra

Note on Dakine Wrist Guards: Provides maximum support when worn inside gloves

You could go with the built in ones...DAKINE 09 Black Nova Glove with Wrist Guard

I'm a Mitt and Gauntlet kinda guy. (only because I force face shots on the groomers)