Help with price of Snowboard - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
jcia

Thumbs up Help with price of Snowboard

Hi,

I am new to this site, and I was wondering if you could help, I am planning to buy a used snowboard on Ebay, since I don't have a lot of cash to buy a new one, I was looking into a few but I have no idea more or less how much are they worth, I mean at what price would be a good bargain.

1.-
Salomon Snowboard AMP154 cm - so gut wie NEU!!! bei eBay.de: Boards (endet 30.10.08 20:08:44 MEZ)

2.-
Supergeiles MAFFIA Snowboard Länge 154 bei eBay.de: Boards (endet 31.10.08 20:01:34 MEZ)

3.-
snowboard bei eBay.de: Snowboard-Sets (endet 31.10.08 19:06:01 MEZ)

4.-
HEAD i. Force Snowboard 156 cm + RAIDEN Raptor Bindung bei eBay.de: Snowboard-Sets (endet 01.11.08 19:05:28 MEZ)

Sorry to direct you to Ebay Germany, but it is where I'm located right now, also if you could keep in mind that snowboards are a little more expensive here than in the US, I know it might be a lot to ask from you guys but I have no snowboard knowledge, I mean I know how to ride a snowboard I've done it like 4 times last year, but with rented boards so I don't know. Thanks for any help you might provide, I'm looking at to how much would you pay for each board and which one would you recommend, My Budget is around 120 Euro.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2008, 10:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
ks4snow

hard to say considering I do not know the conversion rate. You should be able to pick up a board with bindings for about 250 us dollar on ebay. If it is your first board, it does not have to be the best. So figure out the conversion rate, and use that as a guide. Also, a little hint for ebay. Use the "buy it now" only option, and go to the last page. You can usually snag some pretty good deals that way because the last page of items just went up on ebay.. just a thought.