HELP!!! Jeeyus 161 Kevin jones - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 10:59 AM
zac3707

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
HELP!!! Jeeyus 161 Kevin jones

hey guys i'm looking to buy a Jeenyus Kevin Jones 161. I'm 6'4" about 180-185 and concerned that it may be too short. It comes to about my collar bone or a little below. I can probably get that with drake super sport bindings (both board and bindings only used one week) for around $250. please let me know what you think about the board size and how good you think this offer is.

i live in NC so i don't get to shred much. i'm going on two trips this year, one to VT and one to Canada. i hope to get out west next year though, but no guarantees...

thanks a lot.
zac
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 12:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am no expert but I think you should be alright. I ride in NC and prefer a smaller board for this area.

where do you ride????

I like suger and app.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
zac3707

i've actually never been boarding in NC.. just moved here from NJ so i usually went up to NH, VT, NY, and the poconos to board.

i'll have to check those mountains out, along with snowshoe in WV, i heard thats not bad either
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 02:52 PM
misfit_nitro

well it depends more on your weight than your height...for all around you can downsize to 160..if you do freestyle and park only then a 158 would be good too...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode