Rossignal board pant?-any good - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
elspig

Default Rossignal board pant?-any good

I used to ski and have recently started boarding, about to do my first season (yay!) i know rossi do good ski wear- does anyone know what kinda quality there stuff is like for boarding?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
SpringheelJack

Typically crappy beginner rental stuff. I've know they're trying to step it up and become a reputable snowboard company, and I know they started using Magnetraction in their high-end stuff, but I haven't heard anyone say they've made it yet. Beyond the rental shop board I rode the first time out I've never ridden their stuff, but I feel comfortable advising you to look elsewhere.

I'm sure they'll be perfectly legit soon, but you're better off looking at more established snowboard companies for now.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

i believe he was asking about their outerwear not boards. In that case, i got a fairly cheap rossi jacket at the beginning of last season and its held up well. Its very warm and comfy. Again ive only had it for one season so i dont really know how it will hold up in the long run, but its so far so good.
snowsam17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringheelJack View Post
Typically crappy beginner rental stuff. I've know they're trying to step it up and become a reputable snowboard company, and I know they started using Magnetraction in their high-end stuff, but I haven't heard anyone say they've made it yet. Beyond the rental shop board I rode the first time out I've never ridden their stuff, but I feel comfortable advising you to look elsewhere.

I'm sure they'll be perfectly legit soon, but you're better off looking at more established snowboard companies for now.
Rossignol = Mervin = Quiksilver

Although Quiksilver sold Rossignol (for half the original purchase price) to Chartreuse & Mont Blanc (partially owned by Jarden (K2)) this summer.

GOD IS DONUT
legallyillegal is offline   Reply With Quote