User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 11:38 PM
tands05

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
real Newbie question

I am looking to go boarding for the first time in December. I am buying a used board from a buddy...It is an "Aggression" Main Line? It is in 150cm as that is supposedly the length I need. I am 5'8 160lbs. I like the idea of the k2 clip in binding as I am an avid bike rider and we of course use clip in pedals. My question is this (and once again, I apologize for the complete lack of knowledge regarding snowboards): Are all boards drilled the same for attaching bindings?

Thank you in advance for your response. I am a level 7 skiier and my father-in-law has picked up snowboarding and is calling me a pussy...I guess i better try it huh?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Oleg

I know burton uses a 3 hole pattern and I believe everyone else uses the 4 hole. My brother has K2 clickers from a while ago and he likes them pretty good. They just sort of suck if there's a lot of powder covering them. But once in, no worries about the foot coming loose. I skied since I was 3 and switched to snowboarding like when I was 12 and it was a difficult transition for me but I stuck with it and love it way more then skis. I haven't skied in 9 years.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 11:49 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tands05 View Post
Thank you in advance for your response. I am a level 7 skiier and my father-in-law has picked up snowboarding and is calling me a pussy...I guess i better try it huh?

Show him this, then ask him to call you a pussy again.

THERE ARE SPECIFIC REASONS AS TO WHY I AM MORE LOCAL THAN YOU

GOD IS DONUT
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 11:53 PM
tands05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
I know burton uses a 3 hole pattern and I believe everyone else uses the 4 hole. My brother has K2 clickers from a while ago and he likes them pretty good. They just sort of suck if there's a lot of powder covering them. But once in, no worries about the foot coming loose. I skied since I was 3 and switched to snowboarding like when I was 12 and it was a difficult transition for me but I stuck with it and love it way more then skis. I haven't skied in 9 years.
So the I it appears to have parallel lines of 5 holes for each binding...Like I said I have no idea what the hell I am doing. And what about the Agression Main Line 149? Will this work for seeing if i like it?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-05-2008, 11:55 PM
tands05

Quote:
Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post

Show him this, then ask him to call you a pussy again.
I think he went to boarding because he could not follow me down the Double D's with Knee High Pow. He is the Pussy...But boarding looks like something to atleast break up the monatony

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode