need advice zeppelin, concept or podium - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
tray638

Default need advice zeppelin, concept or podium

Hey I could use some help deciding between the k2 zeppelin 158 or 161 or the ride concept tms 159..or k2 podium. I am 6' 190. size 10.5 boot. this will be my third season and I have advanced past my current boards capabilities. I have a rome solution 160 and found it to be high in chatter at high speeds and to soft. I spend no time in the park. I would like something that carves well and is stable. I ride mostly in vermont. I can get all of them for around 300..any input would be great..On alot of the posts here ride seems to be taking a beating and k2 is getting rave reviews. should that sway me? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Don't know much about the Ride Concept TMS. But between the Zeppelin and the Podium, the podium seems to get reviewed as being a little stiffer with less chatter at high speeds compared to the newer Zeppelins.
Celt943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

really the solution wasnt holding up good at high speeds huh? and thats one of there stiffer board, another great board for you would be the option signature, excellent at high speeds and its fast I mean crazy fast., sticks turns like a motorcycle stiff but still manoverable no chatter what so ever. for what your looking for the sig is perfect. , I am 6ft at 185 lbs and my sig is a 160. I also do my riding in Vermont, if you do start getting into park riding you might have to pick up another board tho , like I am this season, the sig is great on big kickers and the pipe but because the size and weight a little ruff on spins and not to good on rails. but my reccomendation is 100% for your style the OPTION SIGNATURE. you wont find to many reviews here on it I think (b/c the company is out of Canada so not to may sigs out here), but you wont be dissapointed I promise,. LatAZ

Last edited by NYinfamous2k2; 08-11-2009 at 09:58 AM.
NYinfamous2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

opps damnit , just seen the date sorry for thread diggin , not on purpose haha either way got my 2 cents out about the sig and theres not much on here bout it anyway so

Last edited by NYinfamous2k2; 08-11-2009 at 10:06 AM.
NYinfamous2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote