Any Burton Ozone, Nitro Team, or Nitro Anthem (tls) owners? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
SmartWentCrazy

Default Any Burton Ozone, Nitro Team, or Nitro Anthem (tls) owners?

I've been looking at purchasing one of the three and some feedback about your boots would be great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
SmartWentCrazy

Even if you've only heard something about one of the boots id appreciate it :/
Old 11-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
HappyKillmore

I have a pair of anthems and I like them. I got them because they were a soft flexing boot for park. I also wear them when I ride my old Ride Proflile with EX bindings, a stiffer freeride set-up, and they give me plenty of support. I haven't ridden to many boots that I could compare them to, just a pair of burton's. Don't know what they are called though, but the top is seperate from the bottom for a "skate feel" and I like everything of the nitro's better from the footbed to the laces.

But don't let me make your decision for you, I only ridden in probably 5 pair of boots so I'm no expert. Plus just like everybody else says, buy the boot that fits best and has the flex you want. I think that is why I like my anthems so much because they fit to well I don't have to lace them very tight at all and they stay comfortable that way and give my plenty of flex in our small park.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
SmartWentCrazy

thanks, anyone else?
Old 11-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
misfit_nitro

i have tha nitro team but tha 2006-2007 model which are dope for freestyle riding.they have good support and a good liner....i checked the site and the 2008-2009 seem quite similar to mine...as for the tls it is a very quick way to lace the boots and i find it better than boa...thats my opinion of course...
Old 11-14-2008, 12:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
SmartWentCrazy

Does anyone know if Nitro has a flex rating for their boots and what the anthem and team are rated at? like on a scale from 1 to 10? i couldnt find anything on their website