ThirtyTwo Lashed boots - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
lat3ralus65

Default ThirtyTwo Lashed boots

Went to the shop today to try on boots for pretty much forever. Ended up liking the ThirtyTwo Lashed boots and especially the Burton Freestyle - which they ordered for me since they didn't have a 10 in black, and I don't want that red and white shit.

I've pretty much decided on the Burtons, but I was wondering what people thought about the ThirtyTwos. Those were the lightest things ever - almost too light. Does the lightness come partially from less quality (the Burtons felt solid but not bulky)? Also, I take it the extreme lightness makes it a freestyle boot?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I use the Thirty Two Lashed for everything, best boot I've owned. I have a major prob finding boots that fit my foot correctly these ones did what else can be said. How durable they are? Well they held up fine last year and I'm wearing the same pair this year, just used em this weekend and they are still stiff, didn't blow out at all really for me. I just love em.
Jenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

People are going to hate me for this but the Lashed are a really cheap boot. Theyre already really soft out of the box and people complain of foot pain because they dont offer the support and break down sooner than most boots. I know people who swear by them but for me they're too soft. They feel more like an old sneaker and I want a boot to feel supportive.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Hmm have to disagree with you there, they are actually pretty stiff out of the box. They aren't the stiffest boots out there, I would say they have a middle of the line flex.

I've tried maybe, 20 pairs of boots over the years. These fit wider in my opinion. Only wider fitting I've found are DC's.

Last edited by Jenzo; 11-18-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I tried on some Lashed boots and I really wanted them, but I spent too much time thinking about it and they got sold. I never got to board in them but they felt great in the shop while I walked in them for 10 mins or so. Better than the other boots I tried.
Flick Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
People are going to hate me for this but the Lashed are a really cheap boot. Theyre already really soft out of the box and people complain of foot pain because they dont offer the support and break down sooner than most boots. I know people who swear by them but for me they're too soft. They feel more like an old sneaker and I want a boot to feel supportive.
i completely agree...i would say its a good park boot at best, they break down quick. honestly this forum is the most pro-lashed forum ive seen..many hate em, and i dont see that new outsole lasting very long if you tried on the 09s. it feels like styrofoam..

i will say they feel fantastic when you try em on though, but i like my boot to stay strong...
jmacphee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I've had my Vans DK IV's for 3 years now and the only thing that has worn even a little is the grip on the sole. I love those things.
Flick Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
I've had my Vans DK IV's for 3 years now and the only thing that has worn even a little is the grip on the sole. I love those things.
Ya man this will be my 3rd season on my vans and they're in great shape, and I ride 60+ days a year. I'm more than satisfied with Vans quality. Everyone is sleeping on Vans.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacphee9 View Post
i completely agree...i would say its a good park boot at best, they break down quick. honestly this forum is the most pro-lashed forum ive seen..many hate em, and i dont see that new outsole lasting very long if you tried on the 09s. it feels like styrofoam..

i will say they feel fantastic when you try em on though, but i like my boot to stay strong...
Ok so you tried em on and you say you know how durable they are? Kind of silly. I have legit reasons for saying I love the Lashed.

1) They are hands down the best fitting boot I've ever had on my foot.

2) I rode them all last season and this past weekend.

3) They solved my foot pain issue (I have a really high instep/arch so the circulation gets cut off easy)

Now honestly even if they did blow out after a season I wouldn't care.. seriously get a job if you can't afford a new pair of boots once a year! (Just teasing )
Old 11-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Member

wow theres alot of interest in here about 32 boots. funny the 09 lashed I had on here didnt sell. but the lashed are incredible, they did fall apart (kinda). if you consider losing one rivet falling apart, but with quite a bit of patience and perseverence I got on the line with 32's warranty department and the shipped me a new pair of their new boot.

The 07 lashed I was wearing were pretty stiff, but the response definitely helped my riding out and the hold was incredible
RidePowder is offline   Reply With Quote