eddie wall 09 or skate banana - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
achaney

Default eddie wall 09 or skate banana

to make a long story short i broke my 09 eddie wall. im getting a new one from mfg. but my buddy want to buy it from me. so i have been thinking about gettin a skate banana. i ride in the junk, hard packed sometimes icy, slushy dirty man made snow. im about 50/50 on riding in this crap and in the park. so which do you think would accomodate me more??? i really like the soft feeling of my eddie wall board. how does the banana compare. as far as experience goes ive been boarding for 3 years which i go about 30 times a year. located in southern ohio. and these are laced with Rome 390's
i wear a size 10.5 shoe and i am 5'-10 170lbs. i bout this board with the expectations of just riding park but im thinking the banana will be a board i should be able to rock all over my tiny mountain. but give me feedback on just the park side and the all around side of the skate banana. i did a bunch of seaches last night on that board for about 2 hours. so i do know a decent amount on it. well thanks

a chaney
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2008, 07:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
achaney

Default ???

anybody have any imput on this??? or did i not put this in the right forum????
Old 11-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ride_Capita

i know next to nothing about the eddie wall pro board from forum. I do however know that the Skate Bananna is a excellent board that would certainly serve you well. The Bananna traction and magnetraction would benefit you well in the park and on icy conditions. Its up to you, although the Skate Bananna is a great board.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
stnd

I think it is more that you are asking about a board that has 4 threads going just on the first page. The board is so amazing that it comes with a permanent glow which will surround you as you ride.