Cartels V c60's - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 09:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rcali2524

Default Cartels V c60's

Im getting the Gnu Riders Choice BTX 158 wide and i was just wondering what bidnings to get for it and if there really is any difference if any between the cartels or the c60's.....thanks alot guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rcali2524

or any other suggestions are welcome. ive been boardin almost all my life. jsut wondering what bindings to go with
Old 12-05-2008, 10:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bryanlang

im pretty sure the c60s will respond much fast than cartels. cartels are more of a park binding
Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
mtHOODrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanlang View Post
im pretty sure the c60s will respond much fast than cartels. cartels are more of a park binding
Well you think??? Course they will respond better! its there top Binding! And by the way Cartels are not moreof a park binding I always wonder if people just make this stuff up sometimes.

Back to your Q,If you wanna spend the money on the 60's I would go with that but personally I think c02 are more versatile. I have the 09 Cartels and they are bad ass. Super responsive and almost as light as the c60.

And badass board by the way!

GNU/LIB rules over BURTON!!!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rcali2524

thanks bro....im just looking for more of an all around binding...i love shreddin the mountain as well as stayin in the park most of the day too. Are the cartels really more of a park binding? They are just more flexible correct?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
falconis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcali2524 View Post
thanks bro....im just looking for more of an all around binding...i love shreddin the mountain as well as stayin in the park most of the day too. Are the cartels really more of a park binding? They are just more flexible correct?
i have the cartel 09 , they are great for park and still responsive enough for normal shreddin
Old 12-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
FORUMRIDER12321

Cartels ftw
i have 07s with the new high backs and new toe caps they are awesome get them
Old 12-05-2008, 12:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bryanlang

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtHOODrider View Post
Well you think??? Course they will respond better! its there top Binding! And by the way Cartels are not moreof a park binding I always wonder if people just make this stuff up sometimes.

Back to your Q,If you wanna spend the money on the 60's I would go with that but personally I think c02 are more versatile. I have the 09 Cartels and they are bad ass. Super responsive and almost as light as the c60.

And badass board by the way!

GNU/LIB rules over BURTON!!!!!
how are they not more of a park binding? med flex. even the burton site says they are a park binding along with a all mountain binding.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
mtHOODrider

Well I meant they are not a specific park binding but a perfect allaround biding.Forget what the web site says ask riders!
Old 12-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

I've got the first model of Cartels they made, i got them because they offered the toe cap but without the price of the Ph1. They're still going strong and I use them for all mountain/big mountain riding. I'm not in the park much but i think they respond just fine for any type of riding. Cartel is just a damn nice binding for a reasonable price
bakesale is offline   Reply With Quote