Time for some new bindings - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
jonnydanger

Default Time for some new bindings

I've been riding Flows for years but the pair I got 3 years ago (Pros) started falling apart this year when I was doing the first of the year equipment checks and then first time on the mountain I noticed they were definitely going down. After all the poor reviews on the newer Flow stuff, I think it's finally time to change. I still want something stiff because I'm a big dude and need the support but I don't want to totally break the bank. I was thinking Burton Cartels or Rome Arsenals. Someone also suggested Union Force, but I'd have to find a good deal because they're a little pricier but look nice and have been reviewed well. I know a lot of people here ride Rome, so I'm just kind of looking for suggestions on those or any other relatively stiff bindings. I know I'm heading up next Sunday so I'll have to make a decision, and find said decision, early this week. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 10:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
davis

Every product has certain benefits and certain drawbacks. No product is the best for everyone in all conditions. That being said, the only drawback I've found with Union bindings is the price, but you certainly get what you pay for. Super comfortable, bomb-proof with superior hardware and very stylie (if that matters at all). IMHO, the best line of bindings on today's market.

Rome's are an incredible value. You get a lot for your $ there. Easy to adjust and fine tune to your personal preferences.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
alasdairm

i use nidecker bindings. nidecker gear seems to be getting more popular. mine are about 3 years old - i have the pro800s. they are rock solid and the response is excellent. i mostly freeride.

alasdair