Is the Burton Deuce Good???? Help! - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Greg2230

Default Is the Burton Deuce Good???? Help!

I am about to buy the Burton Deuce 162w because I ride the park and groomers all day. I mostly do the groomers in the morning then hit up some rails, jumps, and halfpipes about the other half of the day. I am 6'0ft 200lbs and have a size 13 shoe. I am pretty good, definitely not a beginner but no pro.

I was going to get the Bullet but it didn't have the sintered base so I figured the next one up is the Deuce. I am nervous to get it because it is the first year they are out and there are no reviews on it. Has anyone used one or heard anything about them if they are good? Is this an all around board? Thanks

Also, I can get it for $250 brand new so that's why I am really inclined to buy it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I have it in a 158w and I'm pleased with it. I'm a noob to park, but its holdign up well to all the falls and bashing I do on it.

It doesn't have a whole lotta flex, but enough to butter with a bit more effort. It has handled everything I've thrown at it really well. Nice all round board.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Greg2230

Thanks, anyone else?
Old 12-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

I ride the duece, and I've got no complaints. Got mine early with a 50$s off burton product deal or what ever. Think I paid like 220 for it. If you're dropping $250 they're better options though. Sierra is selling the custom for 250 free shipping. But like he said, it's pretty stiff. I a gym rat so I'm a little stocky and over the weightclass by like 20lbs so I have no probs buttering on my 155. Holds up great when I'm bombing down the steeps. Not a lot of torsional flex but that's to be expected. Great base. No parks are open around me right now but when I'm hitting the small kickers on the slopes it seems to spin fairly easily.
lcstriker07 is offline   Reply With Quote